v1.7-v8x Product title in maximum two lines.

Drz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi all,
I need your help.
I want the titles of the products to be a maximum of two lines regardless of its length. I have offset images due to the fact that some titles are longer.
What can i do? Is there a module that can solve this, or a line of code?
PS: I know how to do it, but I'm not an experienced user. Thanks in advance.

vivozivo

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
You can use Warehouse theme and then on the dashboard you can control number of lines
1713170057462.png
1713170090333.png
1713170116601.png
Post automatically merged:

or you can use CREATIVE ELEMENTS plugin and creates product miniature layout with Title set to one line or multiline.1713170426419.png

Last edited:

Drz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you, i will try this. I'm currently using the Zone theme and it doesn't have these options.

ziomeks

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
In your tpl files with variables {$product.name} add a truncate statement for example {$product.name|truncate:90:'...'}, you can change this dots to nothing or something another

This files u will find propably in folder themes/YOUR_THEME_NAME/templates/catalog/_partials/miniatures/product.tpl or similary file

Drz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
In your tpl files with variables {$product.name} add a truncate statement for example {$product.name|truncate:90:'...'}, you can change this dots to nothing or something another

This files u will find propably in folder themes/YOUR_THEME_NAME/templates/catalog/_partials/miniatures/product.tpl or similary file
Thank you very much, it worked, I'm glad to be part of this community with you!
Post automatically merged:

can you please tell me how I can ease the title on the left?

Last edited:

ziomeks

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Its depends which element use your theme for part of name product, but your can found this in the same file where you add truncate...
If it a syntax<a href="..."></a> make a class for this for example <a class="name_product" href="..."></a> and then in file themes/YOUR_THEME_NAME/templates/assets/css/custom.css add this YOUR_CLASS for this purpose is a name_product{text-align:left;} and its all but if this is a <div></div> you to need add class and then in the custom.css add something like this your_class{float:left;}

If it possible give me the code from your file or make screen shot

Drz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Depinde ce element folosește tema ta pentru o parte a numelui produsului, dar îl poți găsi în același fișier în care adaugi truncate...
Dacă este o sintaxă<a href="..."></a>, faceți o clasă pentru aceasta, de exemplu <a class="name_product" href="..."></a> și apoi în temele fișierului/ YOUR_THEME_NAME/templates/assets/css/custom.css adăugați acest YOUR_CLASS în acest scop este un name_product{text-align:left;} și totul, dar dacă acesta este un <div></div>, trebuie să adăugați o clasă și apoi în custom.css adăugați ceva de genul acesta dvs._class{float:left;}

Dacă este posibil, dați-mi codul din fișierul dvs. sau faceți captură de ecran
Screenshot 2024-04-20 173815.png
I have attached a print screen, I hope it helps. thank you

ziomeks

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Delete line 53 its only example and look on line 52 with <h5........ There is a class product-name so you can use this class to move this element to left side with this code
Code:
.product-name{
    text-align:left;
}
put this part code in last lines themes/YOUR_THEME_NAME/templates/assets/css/custom.css

Drz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Screenshot 2024-04-20 191244.png
Correct? I see that it doesn't change at the moment, I cleared the cache.

ziomeks

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
yes its correct, could you send mi link to your site there or private message?