Votes: 1 50.0%
  • CS2

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

ac22145

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Which is the best? CS:GO or CS2? I'm looking forward to your answers.

sunsoleilfr

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for the Divi update again, happy to download! I will use this on my new site.

Jerrynson

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
CS:GO has stood the test of time, becoming a beloved classic among gamers worldwide. Its tight gameplay mechanics and competitive scene have kept players coming back for more year after year. On the other hand, CS2 brings fresh updates and innovations to the franchise, promising an exciting evolution of the gameplay experience.
Post automatically merged:

CS:GO has stood the test of time, becoming a beloved classic among gamers worldwide. Its tight gameplay mechanics and competitive scene have kept players coming back for more year after year. On the other hand, CS2 brings fresh updates and innovations to the franchise, promising an exciting evolution of the gameplay experience.

When it comes to customization, skin.land is the place to be. They offer a vast array of skins for CS:GO, allowing players to add their own personal flair to their weapons and stand out on the battlefield. Whether you're into flashy designs or more subtle aesthetics, there's something for everyone to enjoy.

Last edited:

Baroszek93

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I prefer CS 1.6 - I played it as a kid and spent so much time there meeting new friends

smittyo442

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
CS2 is better, but it will not be like CSGO for sure... And a lot of maps is missing such as Cache wich is one of my favourite

nxt3p

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
CS2 clearly is the best although CS 1.6 had it's perks back in the day when you could install custom mods for it