v1.6-v1.7 2in1 Custom registration fields, Custom checkout fields Module V1.0.0 By Globo

aslankhan

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Features

• Add extra fields to the registration form. You can add the unlimited number of fields to the registration form.
  • Add extra fields to the checkout page. Prestashop custom fields module allows you to add fields to shipping & payment step of the checkout page.
  • View & edit custom fields data by the administrator via Back Office
  • View & edit custom fields data by the customer via Front Office
  • (Option) Set a field as reading only. Customers can enter on the registration form, but he/she can’t edit.
  • (Option) Save automatically email for the newsletter if the custom field is email.
  • Show custom field value on PDF invoice
  • Show custom field value on Back Office order list page & order detail page.
  • Show custom field value on Back Office customer list page & customer detail page.

Input type on Prestashop custom fields module

• Textbox
  • Select dropdown (single selection or multi-selection)
  • Textarea
  • Textarea with editor (Tiny MCE)
  • Checkbox
  • Radio
  • Color picker
  • Color box (allow set default color, customers can choose like as the checkbox)
  • Time (select hour, minute, second)
  • Date Picker.
  • File upload - You can limited file type (extension), you can allow upload multi files.
  • Hidden field - You can add fixed value or dynamic (variable) value like customer info (name, id, email), product info (name, id), shop name, currency, language.
  • Product - You can add products to your form, your customer can choose a product as an input.
  • Captcha - With Google ReCaptcha.
  • HTML block - This isn’t an input field that helps you to add content, text, image to your form.
  • Google Map - This isn’t an input field that helps you to add Google map to your form.
  • Range Slider - You can set min, max, value, range
  • Survey - This is like radio or checkbox but with multi-value and display like a table
  • Spinner - Enhance a text input for entering numeric values, with up/down buttons.
  • Yes/No - Touch or click to change to yes or no. It is like checkbox but with friendly UI for both mobile, tablet and desktop
  • Checkbox with thumbnail image - You can upload your thumbnail, custom.
  • Rating field - With stars, it will help you to make customer survey.
  • Submit button - You can custom title (text)
Demo:

Attachments

• v1.0.0_gcustomfields.zip
    921.6 KB · Views: 43

maxerxxl

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
best thank you!

cronopato

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing!

MarkusSpain

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I need a module that I can validate a new created custom field.
If I've created a field called 'buyerperson' (byte) and I need to validate if the user input a specific value....
Is it working fine this module?