NullCash
I try this module on my site. thank you very much real great module

cafeizcafe

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Features

General
  • Start an online business at a low investment cost.
  • Import AliExpress products on your store with ease.
  • One-click update system for your products i.e., name, price, images, feature, description and packaging details.
  • A custom built “AliExpress Product Importer(Chrome Browser Extension) is available on Chrome extension store.

Price Related Features
  • Admin gets 4 options to select the pricing of the newly imported product. Those are same as AliExpress, custom price, add increase/ decrease impact on the products price.
  • If the product price is in a particular range on AliExpress, then admin can select whether minimum price or the maximum price will display for the imported product.

Product Import Features (Check New Product Settings of the Configuration Section)
  • Choose to create the product automatically in PrestaShop catalog after importing from AliExpress.
  • Packaging details will display on the product page if AliExpress imported product has the pacakging details.
  • AliExpress shipping time will also display on the product page if AliExpress imported product has the shipping time.
  • Admin can decide the to fetch the parameters like name, price, images, feature, description and packaging details while importing product from AliExpress.
  • Admin can predefine the associated and default category of the product imported from AliExpress.
  • An admin can predefine the default tax rule, supplier, visibility options of the newly imported product from AliExpress.
  • Admin can pre-decide the carriers to apply on the newly imported product.

Product Combination Image Feature
  • Admin can decide whether to import product images with the combination images while importing products from AliExpress.
  • If the admin keeps the option inactive, then only selected combination images will display.

Product Update Features
  • Admin can choose to update the product information of the imported products when they update on AliExpress.
  • An admin also has an option to select which parameters will to update.
  • Admin can choose to update product name, price, images, features, description and packaging details.
  • An admin can decide whether to regenerate the combinations of the imported product at PrestaShop end or not.

Automatic Update Feature
  • Automatically update product quantity and price of the imported products when they are update on AliExpress by “Cron task manager”.

Order Automation Features
  • Place the orders on AliExpress with a single click if you receive any orders for imported products on PrestaShop.
  • All steps from adding the product into the cart and entering the shipping information is automatic.
  • Admin can choose to update the shipping information.
  • The admin just needs to enter the payment information and click “Place Order” to place the order at AliExpress.
  • Admin can keep a track of the orders of AliExpress.

Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs):

Q: Does the module offers to add the imported product directly to the PrestaShop catalog?
A:
Yes, the module does offer to add the imported product to your PrestaShop catalog.

Q: Can I choose which combinations of AliExpress products I want to import to PrestaShop?
A:
No, this functionality is no longer available.

Q: Is there any option to automatically update the imported product details?
A:
Yes, you can set a cron job to run at the set interval of time to update the product details automatically.

Q: Can I choose to keep my own price on the imported product?
A:
Yes, you can choose the price behaviour of imported products from the configuration settings for the module.

Q: How can I place the order on AliExpress after getting the imported product order from the customers on PrestaShop?
A:
The whole process is automated with this module & you can place the orders on AliExpress with a single click.

DEMO HERE
Nice! Thanks for the share, mate.

chicelo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Features

General
  • Start an online business at a low investment cost.
  • Import AliExpress products on your store with ease.
  • One-click update system for your products i.e., name, price, images, feature, description and packaging details.
  • A custom built “AliExpress Product Importer(Chrome Browser Extension) is available on Chrome extension store.

Price Related Features
  • Admin gets 4 options to select the pricing of the newly imported product. Those are same as AliExpress, custom price, add increase/ decrease impact on the products price.
  • If the product price is in a particular range on AliExpress, then admin can select whether minimum price or the maximum price will display for the imported product.

Product Import Features (Check New Product Settings of the Configuration Section)
  • Choose to create the product automatically in PrestaShop catalog after importing from AliExpress.
  • Packaging details will display on the product page if AliExpress imported product has the pacakging details.
  • AliExpress shipping time will also display on the product page if AliExpress imported product has the shipping time.
  • Admin can decide the to fetch the parameters like name, price, images, feature, description and packaging details while importing product from AliExpress.
  • Admin can predefine the associated and default category of the product imported from AliExpress.
  • An admin can predefine the default tax rule, supplier, visibility options of the newly imported product from AliExpress.
  • Admin can pre-decide the carriers to apply on the newly imported product.

Product Combination Image Feature
  • Admin can decide whether to import product images with the combination images while importing products from AliExpress.
  • If the admin keeps the option inactive, then only selected combination images will display.

Product Update Features
  • Admin can choose to update the product information of the imported products when they update on AliExpress.
  • An admin also has an option to select which parameters will to update.
  • Admin can choose to update product name, price, images, features, description and packaging details.
  • An admin can decide whether to regenerate the combinations of the imported product at PrestaShop end or not.

Automatic Update Feature
  • Automatically update product quantity and price of the imported products when they are update on AliExpress by “Cron task manager”.

Order Automation Features
  • Place the orders on AliExpress with a single click if you receive any orders for imported products on PrestaShop.
  • All steps from adding the product into the cart and entering the shipping information is automatic.
  • Admin can choose to update the shipping information.
  • The admin just needs to enter the payment information and click “Place Order” to place the order at AliExpress.
  • Admin can keep a track of the orders of AliExpress.

Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs):

Q: Does the module offers to add the imported product directly to the PrestaShop catalog?
A:
Yes, the module does offer to add the imported product to your PrestaShop catalog.

Q: Can I choose which combinations of AliExpress products I want to import to PrestaShop?
A:
No, this functionality is no longer available.

Q: Is there any option to automatically update the imported product details?
A:
Yes, you can set a cron job to run at the set interval of time to update the product details automatically.

Q: Can I choose to keep my own price on the imported product?
A:
Yes, you can choose the price behaviour of imported products from the configuration settings for the module.

Q: How can I place the order on AliExpress after getting the imported product order from the customers on PrestaShop?
A:
The whole process is automated with this module & you can place the orders on AliExpress with a single click.

DEMO HERE
thanks
please share 1.8 v
i need it

Shaman

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Excellent module for my PrestaShop website!

jstas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Genial! voy a ver si funciona y lo puedo instalar en mi tienda
Post automatically merged:

a ver si funciona correctamente. lo pruebo y comento. gracias

Xele

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for share it is very useful, i want this module

user_name

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
very good module thanks for shared !!!

carthaginian1992

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Not working anymoreNot working anymoreNot working anymoreNot working anymoreNot working anymoreNot working anymoreNot working anymoreNot working anymoreNot working anymoreNot working anymoreNot working anymoreNot working anymore