Best CMS for e-shop?

sukciai

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I'd say shopify if you want to spend less time. If you have some customizations in mind and there are no shopiy apps doing that, then you might lean to wordpress, since its community is huuuge and you can find plugins for most of the things you'd dream of (it requires a bit more knowledge though). I'd skip other solutions if you have no experience at programming. Ecommerce cms like prestashop are great, since it was built for this single purpose, but community is smaller, so is the addons pool, which means a lot of "do it yourself". Same for whatever other cms names you would come with (magento, opencart etc..)

fenolghi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Everything depends of your needs, budget.. If you want to have only few items in offer you can go with Wordpress ( WooCommerce ) but with more items in offer its getting slow and terrible in many aspects.
If you need stable, solid and robust e-commerce platform go for Magento!
It has great multistore features, many options for configure your catalog and products but it is pretty expensive for developpment..

abyssusrogue13

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Opencart, none better option. Well one better options is but it means develop own ecommerce core, but in my case I used Opencart and reprogramming 50-60% of their code and I'm satisfied.

reactiv

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
If you have more from 2000 products the best choice is PrestaShop but if you need something very fast and you have less from 2000 products best for you is WooCommerce.

hltkrs

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Magento is the best. But it is expensive. Why are the best always the most expensive? Use woocommerce if your project is not large scale.