Best prestashop 1.7 backup module?

TybuRak

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi,
Have any of you used some prestashop 1.7 backup module that has options backuping both DB and PS itself?
Thanks!

thePLUS

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Try Security Pro!

Security Pro is the leader in PrestaShop security modules.
It is the most advanced PrestaShop security module on the market.

The module will automatically scan your website for common threats.
You will be alerted if any signs of security breach are found, with instructions on how to fix them.
The module can add additional layers of security to your PrestaShop site, which will be beneficial if someone attacks your site.

Security Pro includes Firewall (WAF), DDoS protection, two-factor authentication, brute force protection, spam protection, malware protection, automatic backups and many more!

Once configured, you can perform automatic backups to your google drive or dropbox account. Security pro explains to you, step by step how to do it. Set a cronjob and you can relax. Security pro does the job for you.

If you search the forum, you will find the version v8.7.8 (it is not the latest version) but it works great on prestashop 1.7.7.4 with no issues.
I use it myself and it works!

Pay attention to the following:
Once installed on the PS, you have to modify the /securitypro.php file to disable the demo mode.
See my post on this subject here.

Enjoy
Post automatically merged:

... and yes, you can choose if you want to backup only the database or PS files or both to the Google Drive or Dropbox or both.
Don't forget to setup a cronjob for every day or whenever you want!

Last edited:

aslankhan

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Search This:
2NT Backup & Restore
or
Security Pro

sterisro

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks, geez, omg, pizza

sky92

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Best way to do is writing new module by yourself

ms.zabeh

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Try Security Pro!

Security Pro is the leader in PrestaShop security modules.
It is the most advanced PrestaShop security module on the market.

The module will automatically scan your website for common threats.
You will be alerted if any signs of security breach are found, with instructions on how to fix them.
The module can add additional layers of security to your PrestaShop site, which will be beneficial if someone attacks your site.

Security Pro includes Firewall (WAF), DDoS protection, two-factor authentication, brute force protection, spam protection, malware protection, automatic backups and many more!

Once configured, you can perform automatic backups to your google drive or dropbox account. Security pro explains to you, step by step how to do it. Set a cronjob and you can relax. Security pro does the job for you.

If you search the forum, you will find the version v8.7.8 (it is not the latest version) but it works great on prestashop 1.7.7.4 with no issues.
I use it myself and it works!

Pay attention to the following:
Once installed on the PS, you have to modify the /securitypro.php file to disable the demo mode.
See my post on this subject here.

Enjoy

... and yes, you can choose if you want to backup only the database or PS files or both to the Google Drive or Dropbox or both.
Don't forget to setup a cronjob for every day or whenever you want!
Thank you

adv2014web

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
wow

Bello

Last edited: