V1.7 Best Theme for use with Creative Elements

rodd

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I'm looking for a theme to use and customize with Creative Elements. I've been using classic theme but could not find how to edit some parts like the shopping cart modal, brand listings, etc. Anyone ?

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
I'm looking for a theme to use and customize with Creative Elements. I've been using classic theme but could not find how to edit some parts like the shopping cart modal, brand listings, etc. Anyone ?
Hello, editing Cart, etc. it is coding level!
If you want really highest scalable features use "Movaic" theme. That is based on the Apollo page builder.
Because with Creative Elements you don't get what you need.
You are also able to install the module Apollo Page Builder to your Classic theme! However, the theme Movaic has a lot of present templates and saved examples.

P.S. Creative Elements is not the best theme builder. It is a good tool instead TinyMCE. I would say it is the best WYSIWYG Editor ever!

mandy

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
any tutorials how to do this with WYSIWYG Editor

jmch

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Im with you on Creative Elements, it looks more than it is.

thomas777

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello, editing Cart, etc. it is coding level!
If you want really highest scalable features use "Movaic" theme. That is based on the Apollo page builder.
Because with Creative Elements you don't get what you need.
You are also able to install the module Apollo Page Builder to your Classic theme! However, the theme Movaic has a lot of present templates and saved examples.

P.S. Creative Elements is not the best theme builder. It is a good tool instead TinyMCE. I would say it is the best WYSIWYG Editor ever!
thank for the info..
can you confirm the name of the theme please.... because i search for "Movaic" but i dont found..
maybe is Movic or Mosaic ??
thank...

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Accept apologies my bad. Theme named "Movic Fashion Store"

If you need help feel free to ask me! Get in touch to conversation!