Website
psychodaleic.info
NullCash

Circle

Joomla Template

For Software & Technology Websites
Quickstart 3.10

home-6078edf8.webp

Circle is perfect for software, apps or any other product-related websites that show product features, present the company and offer support. It's built with the YOOtheme Pro page builder.

DEMO

More Info

To update to latest version,
Download Latest Yootheme Pro and
INSTALL (not Update) OVER existing version

Aloha,
Psycho

51045464397_b066c27e4e_o_d.png

tidam54

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for this theme! This is a good Circle Joomla Template!

emf

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for sharing is very great!

agung101

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you, i will try install this quickstart theme

mezza247

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks, i will try to install this quickstart theme. great share

Konsiderable

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
@mezza2471

Look a little low on null cash....I'll "like" your reply and give you a bit of a refund.
Aloha
Psycho
Lol, Psycho, I'm a big fan and appreciate your posts, but man... you don't need to like someone's post to give them NullCash. It's simple for people to get NullCash if they want it, and it just makes you look like you're virtue signalling. Liking a post just to give someone 11 NullCash is pointless :)

Last edited:

PsychoDaleic

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
Website
psychodaleic.info
NullCash
Lol, Psycho, I'm a big fan and appreciate your posts, but man... you don't need to like someone's post to give them NullCash. It's simple for people to get NullCash if they want it, and it just makes you look like you're virtue signalling. Liking a post just to give someone 11 NullCash is pointless :)
@Konsiderable
Turned 70 in January.....feeling old and gracious......I'll be dead before I can use $9000 Null Cash, so I don't mind spreading it around (some forums allow you give others your credits anonymously which is fun, btw years ago someone donated to me when I really needed a resource).....you need some.....???? (and maybe it cuts down on spamming a thread with "Thank you for this theme! This is a good Circle Joomla Template!" by tidam54
Thank you very much for sharing is very great!" by emf, just cluttering threads by posting to earn NCash without downloading the resource...
Anyway, no offense taken and sorry if I offended.

Aloha,
Psycho

P.S. I only give it to people who actually downloaded the resource and have less than $25 Null Cash.

Konsiderable

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
@Konsiderable
Turned 70 in January.....feeling old and gracious......I'll be dead before I can use $9000 Null Cash, so I don't mind spreading it around (some forums allow you give others your credits anonymously which is fun, btw years ago someone donated to me when I really needed a resource).....you need some.....???? (and maybe it cuts down on spamming a thread with "Thank you for this theme! This is a good Circle Joomla Template!" by tidam54
Thank you very much for sharing is very great!" by emf, just cluttering threads by posting to earn NCash without downloading the resource...
Anyway, no offense taken and sorry if I offended.

Aloha,
Psycho

P.S. I only give it to people who actually downloaded the resource and have less than $25 Null Cash.

That's a fair explanation :) It's cool that you want to help people, and that's fine. It's just that people get NullCash by spamming the forum anyways - it's a complete design flaw in the system. And by doing so, they make plenty of NullCash as it is :)
Anyways, it's totally up to you! I'm just very grateful that you take the time to keep YooTheme up to date for us - that is totally appreciated! :)
Have a super day! :)

PsychoDaleic

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
Website
psychodaleic.info
NullCash
That's a fair explanation :) It's cool that you want to help people, and that's fine. It's just that people get NullCash by spamming the forum anyways - it's a complete design flaw in the system. And by doing so, they make plenty of NullCash as it is :)
Anyways, it's totally up to you! I'm just very grateful that you take the time to keep YooTheme up to date for us - that is totally appreciated! :)
Have a super day! :)
Didn't realize that a person is rewarded for spamming.......design flaw in my brain😒......guess I'll be more discerning in my gifting....
Aloha,
Psycho

So I'm getting Null Cash for this response?????? I'll need to check.......Sad But True......Kind of gives a person a hollow feeling.........

Konsiderable

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Didn't realize that a person is rewarded for spamming.......design flaw in my brain😒......guess I'll be more discerning in my gifting....
Aloha,
Psycho

So I'm getting Null Cash for this response?????? I'll need to check.......Sad But True......Kind of gives a person a hollow feeling.........

Lol, yep. Every time someone makes a "thank you" post, it gives them NullCash. So, the site ends up with lots of spam thank you posts. Thank goodness for people like you that post things of quality for us all! :) Thanks again!

dameco

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing this great template!!!!!