Claue v2.1.2- Clean, Minimal Magento 2 and 1 Theme- 27+ Homepage Layouts!!!

tatsoul

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
nullproru-907_6aa61dddee54140a3ba1abaca3fc7c00.jpg
Claue – Clean, Minimal Magento 2&1 Theme is an excellent template for a modern and clean eCommerce store with 20+ homepage layouts and tons of options for shop, blog, portfolio, store locator layouts and other useful pages. Claue will meet & fit any kind of eCommerce sites as you imagine.

Furthermore, Claue is built based on Front-End Page Builder and tons of extensions such as Mega Menu, Store locator, One-step checkout (magento 1), Daily deals, advanced reports, Quick view, color swatchers, Ajax cart, products questions (magento 1), shop-by-brands,.... Which total save more than $699. So, it will bring a power for you to transform your dream shop into a magic digital outcome is limitless. Let Claue flourish your business and reach your full potential today.

MEGA : Claue V2.1.2

CTT

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Is it up to date?Is it up to date? This theme is difficult to install, it keeps making mistakes, and the front-end editor is not easy to use.

malaktefa

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Is it up to date?Is it up to date? This theme is difficult to install, it keeps making mistakes, and the front-end editor is not easy to use.
Did you tested it ? Which mistakes you faced with it?

serialkiller

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

absolutdeep

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I did not have any issues with the install, however I'm having trouble activating it to get the full features.

mrc26

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
How do you activate claue theme? Can you tell me, please?