virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
183343-2b7938bccbe773c92d399993e82de993.png
DragonByte Credits is a highly advanced credits system for XenForo that offers advanced functionality suitable for casual activity and serious eCommerce engines alike.

Uses

DragonByte Credits allows you to create powerful "Events" that can occur throughout your forum. With advanced features such as charging, random additions and taxation, you can create truly interesting combination of events that allows you an unprecendented amount of control over your credits.

Our Currency Manager allows you to create virtually unlimited different currencies, each with their own set of Events. Want to make a premium currency that can only be earned a certain way? DragonByte Credits gives you the tools to do so.

Backed up by an advanced Transaction Log, you'll know exactly where all your credits come and go.

v.5.7.5​

Update highlights This version resolves an issue when loading options on certain pages other..

see for more details

Attachments

• [DBTech] DragonByte Credits 5.7.1.zip
    284.7 KB · Views: 16

Mikie

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
tnx

ELIOTKUN001

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks

lordofpex

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Is this what this site uses for its credits system?

dtkiller

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 11490
DragonByte Credits, XenForo için gündelik faaliyetler ve ciddi e-ticaret motorları için uygun gelişmiş işlevsellik sunan son derece gelişmiş bir kredi sistemidir.

kullanır

DragonByte Kredileri, forumunuzda meydana gelebilecek güçlü "Etkinlikler" oluşturmanıza olanak tanır. Ücretlendirme, rastgele eklemeler ve vergilendirme gibi gelişmiş özelliklerle, kredileriniz üzerinde emsalsiz bir kontrol sahibi olmanızı sağlayan gerçekten ilginç olay kombinasyonları oluşturabilirsiniz.

Para Birimi Yöneticimiz, her biri kendi Etkinlik kümesine sahip, neredeyse sınırsız farklı para birimleri oluşturmanıza olanak tanır. Yalnızca belirli bir şekilde kazanılabilen premium bir para birimi yapmak ister misiniz? DragonByte Credits size bunu yapmanız için gereken araçları sağlar.

Gelişmiş bir İşlem Günlüğü tarafından desteklenen, tüm kredilerinizin tam olarak nereden gelip gittiğini bileceksiniz.

daha fazla ayrıntı için bakınız
Thaks bro for sharing with weeeeeeeee

AFW

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for the share. I can now use this on my forums to give my active members credits. this is amazing!

radam3sh

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing :) i found the plugin i was looking for

sysjo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing! I found the plugin that i was looking for

sympactdev

XNullUser