Digits v7.9.2.13 - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login - Nulled

wasiqjaved

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Inline%20Preview%20Image%20New-v3.jpg
Note: Digits is compatible with all the latest versions of BuddyPress, WooCommerce and every other plugin. The list on Envato (Codecanyon) is not the latest, so there is no way for us to select the latest version in item details.

What is OTP!​

OTP is the abbreviation for One Time Password or One Time Passcode, it is also known as SMS Passcode, One Time SMS Passcode in different parts of the world.

But what does it do!

OTP / One Time Passcode acts as a password which is uniquely generated every time a user tries to login or signup and it is sent on his/her mobile number. It’s a pretty secure system nowadays as the passcode is generated every time and since it doesn’t require the user to remember their password it makes all of this easy at the same time and increases user conversion.

Passwordless Login for WordPress​

Digits let your user signup on your website simply with their mobile number. No more checking emails. Just SMS In this fast world, no one has time to SignUp on your website using traditional email, because this is not the single step involved, user has to log into the email account – open email – click on the verification link to verify the email and then he/she gets access to the account on your website. And then comes the passwords, even if he manages to do that all the most important thing to remember to gain access to account is password. Now if he/she forgets it again the user has to go through all the pain he went while signing up. Just because of all these things now-a-days websites are loosing their customers as no one has time for all these things.

But with Digits This Changes​

As mobile being the only thing human spend the most time with, we take WordPress SignUp and Login to the next level. Now user can create an account by just providing his/her mobile number and Login using OTP (One Time Password) Passcode. No passwords compulsory.

FEATURES​

• Sign-Up With Mobile Number​

Let your users sign up using mobile number and increase your sign-up conversion rate. Relieve your user from the pain of opening email account – verifying his/her email address and then having access to the account.

digits.jpg

Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/digits-wordpress-mobile-number-signup-and-login/19801105
Post automatically merged:

Here are addons available on Digits' Addons page. I've divided them into 2 files - FREE and PAID.

FREE Addons
A. Additional Gateways (v4.9.4)
B. Login-Signup Page/Popup Builder (v0.9.6.7)
C. Merge Phone Number (v2.0)
D. Old Account Migrator (v1.8.2)

PAID Addons
E. User Account Approval (v1.2)
F. REST API (v2.2)
G. Forced Login Page Lock (v2.0.1)
H. Country Based SMS Gateway (v1.9.1)
I. Additional Fields & Logic Builder (v1.7)
J. Email Filter (v.1.5)
K. One Click Login / Signup (v3.2)

Now, all of these addons are original. Meaning, they are not nulled and that is why they check purchase code on main plugin. If it's missing or main plugin is nulled, addons will auto-disable itself. It goes for both FREE and PAID addons.

I've tested it myself using a valid purchase code. Digits main plugin validate each addon against purchase code.
screenshot-2022.07.16-13_09_22.png

Hope those who have experience nulling this plugin take this into consideration.

Attachments

• Digits-v7.9.2.13 (nulled).zip
    10.8 MB · Views: 8
  • additional-gateways_4.9.4.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Digits - FREE Addons.zip
    11.4 MB · Views: 9
  • Digits - PAID Addons.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • screenshot-2022.07.16-14_32_00.png
    screenshot-2022.07.16-14_32_00.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 0
  • screenshot-2022.07.16-14_35_31.png
    screenshot-2022.07.16-14_35_31.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

frajosiah

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Great work. This is one of the best plugins out there.

alejorvip

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Buen trabajo. Este es uno de los mejores complementos que existen.

¡Genial! mi

solange

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
módulo fantástico, obrigado por compartilhar,the best

mnuali74

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks man
i need one click login and sign up