V1.7 Easy Import Products From CSV, EXCEL, XML, JSON, TXT Module V 7.3.8 ??

jpalks

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello, I'm new to the community although I had an account I did not log in so if I make a mistake I apologize, I would like to ask if anyone has Easy Import Products From CSV, EXCEL, XML, JSON, TXT Module V 7.3.8 and can upload it. I have made many attempts to embed an xml file from a company I work with on a site, but then a problem appeared, yesterday I sent to the developer of the add-on and he told me that he fixed it, so testing in his own demo I found that all the problems they were solved, and if you enter his demo you will see, like me, that it has version 7.3.8. The reason I contacted him was the problem that you could not put the filters in the futures, while they were in xml he did not pass them to prestashop. Thank you and sorry for the large post and for my bad English

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
this is mast go to request thread

xeexone

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Does anyone have this?

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello, I'm new to the community although I had an account I did not log in so if I make a mistake I apologize, I would like to ask if anyone has Easy Import Products From CSV, EXCEL, XML, JSON, TXT Module V 7.3.8 and can upload it. I have made many attempts to embed an xml file from a company I work with on a site, but then a problem appeared, yesterday I sent to the developer of the add-on and he told me that he fixed it, so testing in his own demo I found that all the problems they were solved, and if you enter his demo you will see, like me, that it has version 7.3.8. The reason I contacted him was the problem that you could not put the filters in the futures, while they were in xml he did not pass them to prestashop. Thank you and sorry for the large post and for my bad English

Here: