Post automatically merged:

thx bro for sharing. very useful.
Post automatically merged:

thank you for sharing this module

sdasa

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I dont understand how this builder can be called different name than Elementor builder :D I also found Creative Elements builder which is also same Elementor builder used in Wordpress :S

goodspeed

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Easybuilder is a visual website builder for PrestaShop specific to the Transformer theme v4 and Panda theme v2, it has two key features: 1) Frontend content editor. 2) Frontend theme editor. The frontend content editor enables the ability to create complex impressive pages visually, the frontend theme editor enables the ability to design live. With the easybilder module, anyone can build impressive PrestaShop websites, even if you're not a professional nor have any experience with site building.

demo:
Thanks for sharing, looks useful!

zied ben miled

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Easybuilder is a visual website builder for PrestaShop specific to the Transformer theme v4 and Panda theme v2, it has two key features: 1) Frontend content editor. 2) Frontend theme editor. The frontend content editor enables the ability to create complex impressive pages visually, the frontend theme editor enables the ability to design live. With the easybilder module, anyone can build impressive PrestaShop websites, even if you're not a professional nor have any experience with site building.

demo:
Great theme thank you very much for sharing it!

daliasenwar

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

demo:
many thanks my friend - good day for you

testbrown

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Ottimo modulo per chi usa i moduli e temi della software house Grazie tante

Ad3r

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
great module to edit easly content thank you

Eros

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing, do I need to download both files?