V1.7 ets SEO Audit 2.4.2

net_on

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you very much for the sharing module man.

sudo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks alot nice share.
really nice module

zain

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for this .. how do can i download this ?

maryamalavi22

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Warning:Hello friends, if this module is republished in the updates forum, I will not update it in the future
SEO analysis features

• SEO analysis: a helpful tool to write SEO-friendly content with your SEO keywords.
  • Readability analysis: make sure your website content is easy-to-read and attracts both visitors and search engines.
  • Snippet preview: show how your post or page will look in the search results on desktop and mobile devices.
  • SEO checklist: inform merchants about the good points and which SEO problems on their website need to improve.

URLs optimization and remove IDs (numbers)

SEO Audit can help you create friendly, readable URLs without ID and ISO code for default language (redirect all old URLs to new URLs), check and detect duplicate URLs, customize Canonical URL to avoid Google penalty and create a redirect for broken URLs.

Sitemap, RSS feed, Robots.txt file and social media SEO

• SEO Audit offers dynamic sitemap with pagination (that can handle large sitemap) and RSS feed without cronjob requirement and easy to customize.
  • Robots.txt file is customizable and automatically generated.
  • Easily optimize and share information through any social network with Open Graph
thank you for sharing this content

Isma

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Wooooooow Niiiiceeee!!!! You made my day!!! Love you!

trainxn

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Wooooooow Niiiiceeee!!!! You made my day!!! Love you!

jesus_xlopez

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Warning:Hello friends, if this module is republished in the updates forum, I will not update it in the future
SEO analysis features

• SEO analysis: a helpful tool to write SEO-friendly content with your SEO keywords.
  • Readability analysis: make sure your website content is easy-to-read and attracts both visitors and search engines.
  • Snippet preview: show how your post or page will look in the search results on desktop and mobile devices.
  • SEO checklist: inform merchants about the good points and which SEO problems on their website need to improve.

URLs optimization and remove IDs (numbers)

SEO Audit can help you create friendly, readable URLs without ID and ISO code for default language (redirect all old URLs to new URLs), check and detect duplicate URLs, customize Canonical URL to avoid Google penalty and create a redirect for broken URLs.

Sitemap, RSS feed, Robots.txt file and social media SEO

• SEO Audit offers dynamic sitemap with pagination (that can handle large sitemap) and RSS feed without cronjob requirement and easy to customize.
  • Robots.txt file is customizable and automatically generated.
  • Easily optimize and share information through any social network with Open Graph

Thank you very much friend, I hope it will serve me for 1.7.8