Google Tag Manager Script Update Required

herf18

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Google Tag Manager will be making changes that require a script update. If you do not update your script, it will stop working properly.

What to do:

1. Update your script to the latest version. You can do this by following the instructions in the Google Tag Manager documentation: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/62322434/google-tag-manager-script-tag-update
  2. Test the updated script to make sure it works properly.
Why this update is important:

This update improves the security and performance of Google Tag Manager. It also allows you to use new Google Tag Manager features.

Where to get more information:

Additional information:

• You can check which version of the script is currently being used in the Google Tag Manager interface.
  • If you have problems updating the script, you can contact Google Tag Manager support.
Questions and answers:

• What will happen if I don't update the script?
If you do not update the script, it will stop working properly. This means that you will not be able to track data on your website or in your app.

• How can I check if my script has been updated?
You can check which version of the script is currently being used in the Google Tag Manager interface. To do this, go to the "Admin" section and click on the "Code" tab. The "Script version" field will display the version of the script that is currently being used.

• Where can I get help updating the script?
If you have problems updating the script, you can contact Google Tag Manager support. You can do this by visiting the Google Tag Manager Help Center: https://support.google.com/tagmanager/?hl=en and clicking on the "Contact us" button.

We encourage you to update your Google Tag Manager script as soon as possible!

ragini121

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Just a heads-up: Google Tag Manager is getting a little makeover, which means it's time to update your script to keep everything running smoothly.

Here's what to do:

Update your script to the latest version. You can find step-by-step instructions in the Google Tag Manager documentation right here: Google Tag Manager Documentation
Once updated, be sure to test it out to make sure everything is working as it should.
Why is this update important, you ask?
Well, it's all about beefing up security and performance, plus unlocking some cool new features in Google Tag Manager.

Need more info? Check out these links:

Google Tag Manager Documentation - Update Script
Google Tag Manager Help Center
And if you have any questions or run into any snags along the way:

You can always check which version of the script you're using in the Google Tag Manager interface.
Hit up Google Tag Manager support for a helping hand. Just head over to the Help Center and hit that 'Contact us' button.