Thank you. I'm trying right away

It's working or?

megfa

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 24603
Hetzner Server Automation For WHMCS
Are You a Reseller of Hetzner and looking for All-in-one Suite? WHMCSModule introducing User-friendly Automation Module for Hetzner Dedicated Servers. All the Resellers of Hetzner will now get to handle the Owned Dedicated Servers and monitor them 24/7. Special Features For Server Admin and Clients will make it Different from other automation modules.

Hetzner is the worlds famous dedicated server provider in Germany and we are happy to announce that we have created an module called Hetzner Server Automation module i.e if you are a reseller of Hetzner then using this module your customer's can able to manage their Dedicated Servers from your WHMCS panel. The module is developed based on Hetzner API Version "2018.06" for Hetzner Dedicated server automation for WHMCS
Thank you
Are all files decoded?
I want to make some changes to this script

s4builtech

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 24603
Are You a Reseller of Hetzner and looking for All-in-one Suite? WHMCSModule introducing User-friendly Automation Module for Hetzner Dedicated Servers. All the Resellers of Hetzner will now get to handle the Owned Dedicated Servers and monitor them 24/7. Special Features For Server Admin and Clients will make it Different from other automation modules.

Hetzner is the worlds famous dedicated server provider in Germany and we are happy to announce that we have created an module called Hetzner Server Automation module i.e if you are a reseller of Hetzner then using this module your customer's can able to manage their Dedicated Servers from your WHMCS panel. The module is developed based on Hetzner API Version "2018.06" for Hetzner Dedicated server automation for WHMCS
greeeeeeeeeeeeeet ,,, but i dont have WHMCS yet :p :p :p

Lovecoder

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 24603

Good is it compatible with whmcs 8.8.0 if yes but i am not bale to download it

hakan1365

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 24603

No matter how hard I try, I can't download it

dvkei

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for downloading our content! We appreciate your interest and support.

FallenAngel

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Good servers, I always get some on auction from this guys. Never have they failed me!