How to add something that we already bought? :D

jax

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I would like to understand how it works, to add contents such as modules or themes that we have already downloaded and paid for, just insert the file as an attachment?

panoramis

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
I would like to understand how it works, to add contents such as modules or themes that we have already downloaded and paid for, just insert the file as an attachment?

create a new post and title it as the module / theme title, insert images, link to the product and attach the file to upload
...you are welcome

jax

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Just buy somenting and add it like attachment? They don't have something to understand that the product is used on 2,3,10,n sites?

malmsteen

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Just buy somenting and add it like attachment? They don't have something to understand that the product is used on 2,3,10,n sites?
Usually not. Some website make an online test about module is Authentic or not. Post your file, maybe someone can null or check it.

jax

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Usually not. Some website make an online test about module is Authentic or not. Post your file, maybe someone can null or check it.

Thank you! Or I can send to Root, and I can ask to null it? :D

malmsteen

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
If he can, yes. otherwise there are also other users may do the job.

Yee5300

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you
Post automatically merged:

Thank you

Last edited:

Kiik

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
is it legal to use it on my website?

newslice

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
is it legal to use it on my website?
of course NOT. It's like to download music, movies, books. Or use images which do not belong to you on your website. It's a kind of digital theft. I can imagine that it doesn't matter if you make a business or not with your site.