How to Convert MBOX File to PST File Format?

Akshatshoviv

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Nowadays I saw many queries on the internet regarding "How to Convert MBOX to PST?", so I did detailed research on the internet regarding it and find out the process of conversion. I find out that there are many tools online available that can solve the MBOX file conversion problem and very effectively can Convert 'MBOX to PST'. I tried many tools but I found that Bitdatacoversion MBOX to PST converter tool is one of the best tools I have ever used. Its interface is so good and is very easy to use also. So you can also try this MBOX to PST converter tool.

amwithi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you. MBOX to PST Converter Software is a reliable solution for converting all emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and other objects from Thunderbird to the Outlook PST file format, including attachments.

ana_banana

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I am also interested in this. Thanks so much for the info you posted.

smithharber

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I recently used a perfect application that amazed me with its performance. This software is suggested as one of the best solution to convert MBOX files into PST Outlook. This CubexSoft MBOX to PST Converter software helped me conveniently complete this conversion task by saving a lot of time and extra effort. It offers provides a self-explanatory user graphical interface compatible with both professional and non-professional users. You will also find some advanced benefits and features that help in increasing its overall performance. Download its trial version and convert the first 25 MBOX files into PST Outlook

For more info: MBOX Converter

sonali

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You must try MBOX Converter software, to convert MBOX file to PST format. It is a well-equipped application that not only convert MBOX to PST format but also provides multiple options to convert MBOX to Office365, MSG, HTML, PDF and RTF formats. It is an easy to use solution which is fast and reliable.

samsamithusa

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Smartly import MBOX to Gmail account with the program called eSoftTools MBOX Converter Software. It has no file size limitation, it means users can easily migrate any sized MBOX files to Gmail account without any difficulty. In addition, it supports converting MBOX to several other file formats such as PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, and more. While performing conversion/migration it never loses any information from the MBOX files and maintains all email properties (like- from, to, bcc, cc, size, and subject). Get a free trial version of this software to export up to 25 items from MBOX to Gmail and conversion formats for free.

Read More: Import MBOX to Gmail account

mboxconverter.png

Ashika01

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Use the reliable and risk-free MacSonik MBOX converter tool to efficiently convert MBOX to PST. It is a multifunctional software that supports all types of MBOX files like MBX, MBS, and MSF and allows bulk conversion of them with attachments. This utility removes any duplicate email from the conversion without any data loss. The MBOX converter enables converting MBOX files to PDF, EML, MSG, Yahoo, Opera Mail, AOL, etc. It maintains data security and integrity throughout the conversion process. The simple interface of this software makes it easy to use for all users.

Convert MBOX to PST by following the below procedure-

1. Launch the MBOX converter tool on your Mac device.
2. Select the Browse button and add the desired MBOX files.
3. Choose PST as the saving file format option from the drop-down box.
4. Click convert to initiate the conversion process.

jorgephi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Muy buena toda la info! Pude hacerlo sin problemas. Gracias

rileynovamiller

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You can easily convert MBOX file to the PST file format without any errors or data loss. Use the Softaken MBOX to Outlook Converter software to transfer emails from MBOX to PST files. It can directly back up data to the location that the user has chosen. Additionally, it saves items from MBOX files locally on the system, on the computer, or on the hard drive. It transfers MBOX file data into other file formats, such as PST, EML, MSG, HTML, etc. This software converts PST files from all 26+ MBOX email programs. New users can use the software's demo version to convert a few simple steps for free.

macy

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You can make use of MacMister MBOX to PST Converter to convert MBOX files to PST on Mac and Windows. The software is easy, reliable and safe to use. Anyone can operate the tool and perform the conversion without data loss. The MacMister MBOX to PST Converter is equipped with numerous features that allows users to perform the conversion as per their requirements. You can use the free demo and test the conversion procedure for free. It allows to convert first 25 MBOX files to PST free of cost.

jamesrobert15

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
To Covert MBOX files to PST in batch, you can use the Cigati MBOX Converter. This software allows you to convert multiple MBOX files to PST format at once, making it an efficient solution for bulk processing. Here's a step-by-step guide to using the Cigati MBOX Converter for this:
Step 1: Download and Install Cigati MBOX Converter Go to the official website of Cigati and download the MBOX Converter. Follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your computer.
Step 2: Launch the Cigati MBOX Converter After installation, launch the Cigati MBOX Converter on your computer.
Step 3: Add MBOX Files Click on the "Add File(s)" or "Add Folder" button to import the MBOX files you want to convert to PDF. You can select individual files or an entire folder containing multiple MBOX files.
Step 4: Preview MBOX Emails (Optional) Before proceeding with the conversion, you can preview the emails within the MBOX files using the built-in viewer to ensure you are converting the correct data.
Step 5: Set PST Conversion Options Choose "PST" as the output format for the conversion. You can also set various options related to PDF conversion, such as page orientation, paper size, attachment handling, etc.
Step 6: Select Destination Folder Browse and select the destination folder where you want to save the converted PST files.
Step 7: Start Batch Conversion Click on the "Convert" button to initiate the batch conversion process. The software will start converting all the selected MBOX files to PST format and save them in the specified destination folder.
Step 8: Access the Converted PSTs Once the conversion is complete, you can access the converted PST files in the destination folder.