is this website safe

Ninja G

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It is 50% safe and 50% unsafe, that's the gamble.

I suggest you find a reputable user to download from because anyone can post any file here and some users are malicious. Some users have good intentions but they get their resources from malicious websites.

Again, it is advisable to download from a credited user who is known to post cleanly nulled resources.

Last but not least, scan everything you download from here on websites like https://www.virustotal.com/

If you make enough money using nulls, try to give back to the community.

Good luck!

knights437

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you, Ninja, I was worried the nulled zip I downloaded would be infected. Sorting an infected server is a pain

darkknight77

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

I suggest you find a reputable user to download from because anyone can post any file here and some users are malicious. Some users have good intentions but they get their resources from malicious websites.

Again, it is advisable to download from a credited user who is known to post cleanly nulled resources.

Last but not least, scan everything you download from here on websites like https://www.virustotal.com/

If you make enough money using nulls, try to give back to the community.

Good luck!

Can this website find backdoors and other ways that are implemented in scripts? I don't understand how virus total do it :rolleyes:

mk61

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
But was there some bad cases? There is many eyes on those scripts, so sooner or later some bad attempt will surface.