XNullUser
Reaction score
Website
psychodaleic.info
NullCash
JS Travelia
J3.x & J4.x

travelia-overview.png

Travelia is the best solution for any traveling or tourism blog and portfolio projects. The template with its quickstart package would be suitable for travel blogs (bloggers), resorts, tourism websites, travel guides, and more.

Travelia offers a perfect way to share pictures from your journey, tips, experiences, and adventures. It’s packed with loads of features and beautiful designs to help convert visitors into paying customers of your establishment. Travelia offers 3 different pre-built homepage variations. It makes a great use of color and section styling. It gives you huge flexibility and it can save you plenty of time. The pages are very intuitive and easily customizable.

Based on a modular Bootstrap design, Travelia is fully-responsive and cross-browser compatible. It can be used with any language as it is natively translation & RTL ready. Travelia has been developed on JoomShaper’s Helix3 template framework. Take full control of your site design. Create different layouts, also with background images, using drag & drop SP Page Builder Pro ($49 value) which is provided for free in the template QuickStart package.

It’s a perfect CMS solution for travellers who wish to document their journey or the travel guides who would like to write about locations.

DEMO

Aloha,
Psycho

51045464397_b066c27e4e_o_d.png

oamoralesg

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
JS Travelia
J3.x & J4.x

travelia-overview.png

Travelia is the best solution for any traveling or tourism blog and portfolio projects. The template with its quickstart package would be suitable for travel blogs (bloggers), resorts, tourism websites, travel guides, and more.

Travelia offers a perfect way to share pictures from your journey, tips, experiences, and adventures. It’s packed with loads of features and beautiful designs to help convert visitors into paying customers of your establishment. Travelia offers 3 different pre-built homepage variations. It makes a great use of color and section styling. It gives you huge flexibility and it can save you plenty of time. The pages are very intuitive and easily customizable.

Based on a modular Bootstrap design, Travelia is fully-responsive and cross-browser compatible. It can be used with any language as it is natively translation & RTL ready. Travelia has been developed on JoomShaper’s Helix3 template framework. Take full control of your site design. Create different layouts, also with background images, using drag & drop SP Page Builder Pro ($49 value) which is provided for free in the template QuickStart package.

It’s a perfect CMS solution for travellers who wish to document their journey or the travel guides who would like to write about locations.

DEMO

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Aloha,
Psycho

51045464397_b066c27e4e_o_d.png
Do you know which is the Joomshaper component for managing travel reservations? or Is it a third party extension from another developer?

oamoralesg

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Wow, thanks Psycho. That was exactly what I was looking for. You made my day. :)

Nirvana

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Wow, thanks bro is amazinh theme. - Tanks veri much

Al3llam

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Wow, thanks bro is amazinh theme. - Tanks veri much

bayetargeted

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Cool template. Can it be easily embedded in PowerPoint? I am used to this software and unwilling to change it for something else.
I need to make traveling presentations pretty often because my company sends me to different places on earth to collect the data we use in work. So I mostly travel by work, but I still manage to find some time to travel and have fun in each country I visit. My favorite country is Spain because of its beautiful nature and good food. It was also cool that I managed to find free tours in Spain on this page. It was really worth the time I spent, and I could not even believe the tours were free.

xoala

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing this template. Downloaded and will test.