Reaction score
Website
psychodaleic.info
NullCash
Kitchen Daily
Joomla Pro Template

For Cooking Websites

home-9a240240.jpg

Kitchen Daily is perfect for a cooking website where you can publish your recipes, share your cooking videos and post your daily tips and inspirations.

• 9 Page Layouts
    This YOOtheme Pro theme package for Joomla comes with 9 ready-to-use page layouts to get you started in no time. Each layout is well-thought-out and is perfect for Food & Drink websites.

• 6 Beautiful Styles
    This YOOtheme Pro theme package for Joomla comes with 6 diverse and fully customizable style variations that can be changed with a single click. Switch between them to find the style that suits your Joomla website best!
  • 240 Lovingly Curated Images
    In addition to styles and layouts, you get a huge collection of high-quality and free-to-use images. After a comprehensive research we have hand-picked 2490 images for this topic to make your website stand out! All images can also be found in the Creative Hub collection in the Unsplash library.

• Blog Layout
    The blog overview and single post layouts are fully responsive and customized to fit your Joomla website perfectly. Create a professional blog in minutes with no coding needed.

DEMO

To update to latest version,
Download Latest Yootheme Pro and
INSTALL (not Update) OVER existing version

Aloha,
Psycho

51045464397_b066c27e4e_o_d.png

magus

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This model is so beautiful, it fits my needs

kitza

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you so much I have been looking for this one for a while

PsychoDaleic

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
Website
psychodaleic.info
NullCash
@MickeyMouse007
Dear @PsychoDaleic, is there any chance, you can share the latest Joomla 4.2 Demo Package for this theme?

The latest Quickstart is still 3.xx. Yootheme has not changed over yet because many people have Components and Plugins that are NOT 4.xx compatible.
If you are doing a clean install it should be fine because Yootheme Pro, which was used to build the Quickstart is J4.xx compatible.

Just
Install the Quickstart
2. Update Yootheme Pro to latest version
3. Through the Admin page in the website, Update J3.xx to latest Joomla 4.xx version.
4. Install J4.xx COMPATABLE addons. Any incompatible addons WILL BREAK THE SITE!!!!!
If you need something else, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Aloha,
Psycho

MickeyMouse007

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
@MickeyMouse007
The latest Quickstart is still 3.xx. Yootheme has not changed over yet because many people have Components and Plugins that are NOT 4.xx compatible.
If you are doing a clean install it should be fine because Yootheme Pro, which was used to build the Quickstart is J4.xx compatible.

Just
Install the Quickstart
2. Update Yootheme Pro to latest version
3. Through the Admin page in the website, Update J3.xx to latest Joomla 4.xx version.
4. Install J4.xx COMPATABLE addons. Any incompatible addons WILL BREAK THE SITE!!!!!
If you need something else, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Aloha,
Psycho
Thank you very much, ill will try to install on Monday. If i have any issues, i will come back to you.
My only concern is the uploaded version of the quickstart is YooTheme Pro version 2.
But let see, if it works.