Learning how to help

pimmel

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi@all

I tried to get to know how to "null" untouched versions of GPL licensed CMS addons.

Unfortunatlely the thread, where the same question was asked is not answerable for me. And even the answers in the thread itself are.... not helpfull...
Is there a way to get the knowlege and to help this forum with content?

yours
pimmel

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi@all

I tried to get to know how to "null" untouched versions of GPL licensed CMS addons.

Unfortunatlely the thread, where the same question was asked is not answerable for me. And even the answers in the thread itself are.... not helpfull...
Is there a way to get the knowlege and to help this forum with content?

yours
pimmel
How to "null" it is hack question. In all cases using different methods.
For example modules for Prestashop on this forum. First case I use a patch in code, other case proxy patch to intercept module requests.
Sometime nulled is impossible. For example module which use with mobile APP. Developer verifies the license signature between site and mobile APP through server.

pimmel

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for your answers!
Is there an PHP IDE which allows to "jump" through the code from the call to the definition like in C++ IDEs or others?

DatAss

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for your answers!
Is there an PHP IDE which allows to "jump" through the code from the call to the definition like in C++ IDEs or others?
that would be your own expertise IDE's just make a shortcut based on ur usage nothing else.
and boy there are some codes that makes u wanna poke blood non stop