v1.6-v1.7 Looking for a product customizer (price modifiers)

dmlanger

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Ive searched through many posts but havent found any thing that would work.

Looking for a product customizer that affects the pricing with various weights or modification properties based on inputs.
Not looking to use the built in customizer because stock is not important and page takes too long to load in the admin page. Also for some product combinations not all options would be available.

I'd like to be able to do more complex items such as having multiple inputs determine the final price. There are different types of operations that would allow to calculate such as Option A might add a fixed amount ($5.00), Option B might add an amount based on an input (eg. Length x $2.00), Option C might be based on a combination of inputs (Length x Width x $0.50), and Option D might be a percentile multiplier that applies to the base Price or Option E might be a percentile multiplier that applies to all of the other addons and the base. I'd like to be able to have a minimum and a maximum charge for each option and the ability to have a certain options only reveal if another option was toggled.

Ideally i'd like to be able to reuse these modifiers for entire categories or multiple products. I've got a little software experience but im hoping there is an existing module that can do this.