Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Info - https://firebearstudio.com/the-improved-import.html

3.8.7 (released 17.04.2024)

Features:

• Magento 2.4.7. Support. The latest version of the extension supports Magento 2.4.7.
  • Customer Import. Support for separate street columns “_address_street_1”, “_address_street_2”, “_address_street_3”, “_address_street_4” when importing customer & addresses.
  • Improved Consecutive Export. Now, it is possible to export also last updated entities.
  • Export Mapping. The “salable_qty” column has been added to the export mapping section when exporting products with MSI data.
  • Order Export. A new event, “sales_order_save_commit_after,” to run order export jobs has been added.
  • Customer Import. A new customer import attribute has been added – “allowed_assistance.” It can enable/disable the Allow Remote Shopping Assistant feature.
  • Order History Import. Now order comments can be imported by the order’s “increment_id”. “status_history:entity_id” and “status_history:parent_id” are not required anymore.
  • Custom Options Price Import. It is now possible to import store-specific custom option prices.
  • Export Filters. Export filters support the following conditions: “=” “!=” “>” “<=” “contains” “not contains.”
  • Image Import. Additional logging has been added for deferred image import.
  • Performance. Customer import has improved memory consumption.
  • Data Storage. The DB’s “mapping” column type has been changed to “mediumblob” in the “firebear_import_jobs” table to allow the storage of more data.
  • Product Import. The ability to unassign products from the category has been added.
  • Order Export. It is now possible to export order data in one line to XML and JSON formats.
Bugfixes:

• Fixed bug when product Attribute Value is not imported when using the “<create_attribute>” node.
  • Fixed PHP “Undefined array key” warning when importing products from a Magento 1 file.
  • Fixed PHP “Array to string conversion” warning when exporting orders with gift card products.
  • Fixed PHP “Undefined array key “customer_email“” warning when importing orders.
  • Fixed problem when order data was not filtered by store view during the export.
  • Fixed problem when “salable_qty” was not correct after importing products with MSI columns.
  • Fixed problem with product cache when importing products with the Enabled Cache Products option.
  • Fixed problem with swatches import when Remote Storage is enabled.
  • Fixed SQL “Integrity constraint violation” error when importing customer addresses without “entity_id.”
  • Fixed problem with importing attribute options for specific store view (translations).
  • Fixed UI issue with category mapping.
  • Fixed problem with export attribute options when the main option was not exported.
  • Fixed problem with export to XML when the “Only fields from Mapping” option is enabled.
  • Fixed php “Deprecated Functionality: strlen()” error when exporting products with attribute options.
  • Fixed “Status History entity_id is empty in rows” error when deleting orders.
  • Fixed problem with export job history popup. The problem occurred because of JS issues with job filters.
  • Fixed problem when order’s “Purchased From” changed unexpectedly during the order import.
  • Fixed the “Call to undefined method” issue when exporting advanced prices.
  • Fix bug with unavailable export mapping attributes.
  • Fix issue with product import when MSI is disabled.

Attachments

• importexport-3.8.7.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 16

Creepshow

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you! This extension is really a lifesaver. Thank you so much for keeping it updated here. Highly recommanded to anyone using Magento.

serialkiller

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you! This extension is really a lifesaver. Thank you so much for keeping it updated here.

steverd

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Great upload. Have been waiting for a functional version of the extension. Hope this one actually delivers.
Post automatically merged:

Not so lucky...anyone else run into this?

TypeError: get_parent_class(): Argument #1 ($object_or_class) must be an object or a valid class name, string given in /home/*****/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Code/Reader/ClassReader.php:98
Stack trace:
#0 /home/******/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Code/Reader/ClassReader.php(98): get_parent_class()

Last edited:

Creepshow

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Not so lucky...anyone else run into this?
Not me, I installed this version on Magento 2.4.6-p5 and Magento 2.4.7, did the whole upgrade procedure and no error for the moment. When does it happen? When you try to install it or when you import/export files?

arabmate

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for sharing the latest version. Let me check it

johnny5945

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you so much for keeping it updated here. thank you

hattavb

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you! This extension is really a lifesaver. Thank you so much for keeping it updated here.

kperi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for this share! Have a nice day.

steverd

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Not me, I installed this version on Magento 2.4.6-p5 and Magento 2.4.7, did the whole upgrade procedure and no error for the moment. When does it happen? When you try to install it or when you import/export files?
I installed it on 2.4.6p1 and the error appeared when trying to enter the page relating to imports.

I'm going to try it again over the weekend and see if I can get it going and report back but I burned 3-4 hours the other day with this and ended up restoring the nightly backup to get it back to normal.

kperi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you, will be tested. Have a nice day.

johnny5945

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
anyone try to import products from shopify?
how to use this extension?

Raed11

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you, will be tested. Have a nice day.
Post automatically merged:

I wish you have a good day please keep this extension update thanks bro

Last edited:

cuneyt

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you! This extension is really a lifesaver. Thank you so much for keeping it updated here. Highly recommanded to anyone using Magento.

webseregas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for this bro ! You are the best really man ! Thanks !