virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
MP-Multi-Vendor-M2_1_.png
Convert your existing Magento 2 store into a complete online shopping mall marketplace with multiple sellers. With this suppliers/sellers can manage the product listings, inventory, orders, shipment, profile page, collection page, and much more. Suppliers/sellers can add multiple types of products - simple, configurable, virtual, and downloadable. Plus, Webkul Multi Vendor Marketplace extension has many Marketplace Add-Ons, Shipping, and Payment integrations including UPS, USPS, DHL, PayPal, Stripe, Mangopay, Aramex, and more. Also, check Magento 2 Multi Vendor Mobile App (Android & iOS).

Version 5.0.3
  • + Shipping amount with multi-seller order issue is fixed.
  • + Image proportions issue has been fixed on vendor product edit page.
  • + Wrong order total issue has been fixed on the order history page.
  • + Category issue has been fixed for the top-selling category on the vendor dashboard.
  • + Wrong commission issue has been fixed for the associated products.

Live Demo

Attachments

• magento2_marketplace_ce_1_12.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 25

andrecastroit

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
do you have the v5.0.2 of plugin (with is compatible with magento 2.4)? in this file there is only 2.0.7 (with is compatible with 2.1.x version acording to readme), i'm getting a error on v2.4 compiling, thanks in advice

Webkul\Marketplace\Model\Order\Pdf\Creditmemo
Incompatible argument type: Required type: \Magento\Store\Model\App\Emulation. Actual type: \Magento\Framework\Locale\ResolverInterface; File:
/var/www/html/magento2/app/code/Webkul/Marketplace/Model/Order/Pdf/Creditmemo.php

Webkul\Marketplace\Model\Order\Pdf\Invoice
Incompatible argument type: Required type: \Magento\Store\Model\App\Emulation. Actual type: \Magento\Framework\Locale\ResolverInterface; File:
/var/www/html/magento2/app/code/Webkul/Marketplace/Model/Order/Pdf/Invoice.php

Webkul\Marketplace\Model\Order\Pdf\Shipment
/var/www/html/magento2/app/code/Webkul/Marketplace/Model/Order/Pdf/Shipment.php

Webkul\Marketplace\Model\ResourceModel\Product\Grid\Collection
Incompatible argument type: Required type: \Magento\Framework\DB\Adapter\AdapterInterface. Actual type: \Magento\Framework\Model\ResourceModel\Db\AbstractDb; File:
/var/www/html/magento2/app/code/Webkul/Marketplace/Model/ResourceModel/Product/Grid/Collection.php

Total Errors Count: 4

doodles

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Sure you've uploaded the correct file? Seems to be something ancient for magento 2.0 and 2.1 from 2016

virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Sure you've uploaded the correct file? Seems to be something ancient for magento 2.0 and 2.1 from 2016
I'm a sorry for this inconvenience I've tried to modify the main title but the system is not allow me to do it
But I am uploading the v.3.0.3. this version is compatible with Magento 2.3.x. I hope this version will be good for you.

Version 3.0.3
  • + Seller & admin can filter denied, approved, and pending products.
  • + Admin can assign products to the seller from the product edit page.
  • - Fixed Few more bugs.
Post automatically merged:

do you have the v5.0.2 of plugin (with is compatible with magento 2.4)? in this file there is only 2.0.7 (with is compatible with 2.1.x version acording to readme), i'm getting a error on v2.4 compiling, thanks in advice
I'm a sorry for this inconvenience I've tried to modify the main title but the system is not allow me to do it
But I am uploading the v.3.0.3. this version is compatible with Magento 2.3.x. I hope this version will be good for you.

Version 3.0.3
  • + Seller & admin can filter denied, approved, and pending products.
  • + Admin can assign products to the seller from the product edit page.
  • - Fixed Few more bugs.

Attachments

• webkul-module-marketplace-3.0.3.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 4

x50902Ty

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
it wAS OLD VERSION ,AND SUBMER WAS Tramposo

Rohit

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

thanks for sharing, this is really helpful

c05338

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Do you have the latest version that supports 2.4.4 and PHP 8.1

WebKul Version 5.0.5-p1

Yes this version works with 2.0.x 2.1.x2.2.x2.3.x2.4.x
Do you have the 5.0.5-p1 version

Last edited: