Martfury - Marketplace Multipurpose eCommerce Magento 2 Theme

Creepshow

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks! Martfury, Infinit and Porto are among the best themes on Magento 2. Same problem here. Where are the files?

jako7

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
yes! where is the file?
Also, i have a theme i want to upload, can someone point me to a post with detailed instructions on how to, what is null etc?
cheers

angelodp22

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing the module , thank you very much

Creepshow

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
yes! where is the file?
Also, i have a theme i want to upload, can someone point me to a post with detailed instructions on how to, what is null etc?
cheers
There is no file to download from OP.
If you want to upload a theme, it depends on the size, usually big size files are hosted on Mega and few others similar websites. Small size can be uploaded on nulledfrm. Just click on Post thread orange button on the right side of the theme section. Give a description of the theme, a link to Themeforest for example and don't forget to specify the version. Click on "Attach files" to upload the files. Most of Magento themes don't need to be nulled (Some themes like Porto or Weltpixel Pearl Theme null/licence is required).

If you need more help to upload a theme don't hesitate to ask, many will be happy to if there is a new theme here.

jako7

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
There is no file to download from OP.
If you want to upload a theme, it depends on the size, usually big size files are hosted on Mega and few others similar websites. Small size can be uploaded on nulledfrm. Just click on Post thread orange button on the right side of the theme section. Give a description of the theme, a link to Themeforest for example and don't forget to specify the version. Click on "Attach files" to upload the files. Most of Magento themes don't need to be nulled (Some themes like Porto or Weltpixel Pearl Theme null/licence is required).

If you need more help to upload a theme don't hesitate to ask, many will be happy to if there is a new theme here.
Thank you for your answer! My problems are:
1. how do i "Null" a theme. Have no idea what it means. Something with "delicensing" ... ??! 😳 ( i got porto latest. :p )
2. How do i upload in my thread i a way that it can be accessed only after the thread is liked
cheers mate!

( maybe this will help OP as well .... :) )

freshiden

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for share,great theme for my website! Nice 👍

Ramos

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing the module , thank you very much