MyLawyer Nulle Script problem

RiaanN

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi

I hope this is the right place to post my problem. I downloaded I nulled script called MyLawyer from https://www.filecad.com/iidK/MyLawyer-v1.0---Dynamic-Lawyer-Directory-System-Script---nulled.rar

I extracted the files and copied the relevant files to my hosting environment. When I go there with my browser I get a "woops looks like something went wrong" error. When I goe to my domain/install I can actually install the script and the DB gets populated with the tables but again the moment I try to go to the front end I get the woops error

Is there anyone here that is able to point me in a direction to solve this
Post automatically merged:

I Managed to fix this - If you want to use the script and have problems, please let me know

Last edited:

raidel perez

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Managed to fix this - If you want to use the script and have problems, please let me know

zaaa

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi

I hope this is the right place to post my problem. I downloaded I nulled script called MyLawyer from https://www.filecad.com/iidK/MyLawyer-v1.0---Dynamic-Lawyer-Directory-System-Script---nulled.rar

I extracted the files and copied the relevant files to my hosting environment. When I go there with my browser I get a "woops looks like something went wrong" error. When I goe to my domain/install I can actually install the script and the DB gets populated with the tables but again the moment I try to go to the front end I get the woops error

Is there anyone here that is able to point me in a direction to solve this

I Managed to fix this - If you want to use the script and have problems, please let me know
hello raidel perez nice you fix it

hello raidel perez nice you fix it
I mean it was a nice fix btw