New user and lot of stuff coming :)

AfterGlox93

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi everyone,

I'am new to this forum and thanks to the community for all the stuff available here.
I work as a data analyst in automotive and also as a webmaster.

I will share some custom scripts for platforms like OpenCart, Prestashop and Multiple High-End Themes (need to be nulled for some, i will work on it).
I also have hugh databases like TECDOC and AUTODATA in SQL and CSV, pretty hard to find and really expansive that i would share here.

Hope my stuff is welcome.

Thanks

(If you have any suggestions or need some specific data as what i can share, please let me know)

Quspy

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
hello! nice to meet you and welcome!

boris26

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
hi please share tecdoc modules scripts php
Post automatically merged:

Sir, I am still waiting

Last edited:

vortex

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
good bro should be fantastic. any news?

BaGDaDFRee

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello and welcome to this fantastic community!

Jonnyi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello and welcome to this fantastic community!

darkRd

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi everyone,

I'am new to this forum and thanks to the community for all the stuff available here.
I work as a data analyst in automotive and also as a webmaster.

I will share some custom scripts for platforms like OpenCart, Prestashop and Multiple High-End Themes (need to be nulled for some, i will work on it).
I also have hugh databases like TECDOC and AUTODATA in SQL and CSV, pretty hard to find and really expansive that i would share here.

Hope my stuff is welcome.

Thanks

(If you have any suggestions or need some specific data as what i can share, please let me know)
I am not a data analyst but I am interested in data science. Your post got me excited. I look forward to your sharing.

Graf

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello @AfterGlox93. nice to meet you!

Me being an automotive enthusiast I have played with automotive data and automotive diagnostics software for years. Hacking cars is a great fun if you know how and what to do. That makes me very eager to check your Autodata and TecDoc data if you'd like to share them? :love:

Some 7 years ago I have hacked the TecDoc database and pumped all the data from internal storage (not sure if it was Sybase or Interbase) to MySQL database. Who knows, maybe this hack still works. :eek:

Cheers!