Ninjagram - Bot for Instagram (Social Marketing)

Soporte Clearis

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for creating this bot module for Instagram! Having this tool to help manage my accounts is really helpful and I really appreciate it. First of all, I’d like to thank you for having the patience to put this together. The small details and time it takes to make a module like this are invaluable, and I certainly don’t take it for granted. I also want to thank you for taking the time to add features and make fixes to ensure that the bot works efficiently and is able to help make managing my accounts easier. Your dedication to creating quality products with the help of your team is truly remarkable. One of the most important things to me is that this bot module is inexpensive. I understand that sometimes it can be hard to create a quality product and still offer it at a reasonable price. I’m thankful that you have found a way to make this bot module affordable. One further thing I’d like to express my gratitude for is the customer support you provide. I’m certainly not a technical person and when I run into problems I never feel like I’m trying to troubleshoot alone.