Osclass Loan Calculator

log6555

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This plugin is a guide to how much you'd pay monthly, Bi-weekly or weekly on mortgage, car finance and so on.

Attachments

• indacalc.zip
    4.6 KB · Views: 2

log6555

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Loan Calculator Osclass Plugin

PRODUCT TECHNICAL DETAILS
Product version:1.1.0
Older versions
Last update:10 months ago
Osclass support:3.0+, 4.0+, 8.0+
Published on:27. Jun 2018

Add loan/mortgage calculator to your osclass and enable your users to approximatelly calculate how much would cost car or house they are looking for if they would take mortgage or loan from bank.Calculate monthly payment for loanLoan Calculator Free Osclass Plugin for classifieds is very simple to use and add nicely looking box where monthly payment for loan or mortgage can be calculated.FRONT USER FUNCTIONALITY:
change loan amount
change loan maturity
change interest
Loan Osclass Plugin calculates monthly payment as well as how much user would pay on interests to bank/financial institution

ADMIN FUNCTIONALITY:
set amount boundaries (min/max)
set maturity boundaries (min/max)
set default interest
choose if plugin is loan or mortgage calculator (monthly based / yearly based)
show in selected categories only

PRODUCT FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY
Basic documentation includedAdd back office functionalityAdd front office functionality

376_preview.jpg377_preview.jpg

Attachments

• 88_loancalculatorosclas_v110_20210119_ua5z6uv1.zip
    101.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 375_preview.jpg
    375_preview.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2

wmwp

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks

Wakarisu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Great! Is it possible to calculate monthly repayments on reverse mortgages using this plugin? I plan to take advantage of the website offer https://goodlifehomeloans.com/reverse-mortgages/ to get extra money and pursue your hobby in retirement. But I want to calculate exactly how much money I can get if I use a reverse mortgage before applying to them. Therefore, I am wondering if it is possible to use your plugin and make the calculations I need with it. Thanks.

Last edited:

EugeneConner

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hey, that sounds like a handy plugin! Having a guide to calculate monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly mortgage payments and car finance can be helpful.
Post automatically merged:

Hey, that sounds like a handy plugin! Having a guide to calculate monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly mortgage payments and car finance can be helpful.
By the way, if you're looking for a professional Mortgage Broker in Mansfield, check out Nottingham Money Man. They are a reliable mortgage broker who can provide expert guidance and support. Give them a try and make informed financial decisions. Cheers!

Last edited: