the new era

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Click for last Osclass version:

Download Osclass v8.0.1

I am an osclass developer and I use this version of osclass from these guys.
Can be used for everything on the internet : theme and oscalss plugins from wherever you find them.
The good part for these guys is that they like what they do and with each version the security and the errors are less and you can keep up with the evolution of the internet. ( I was there ) . Oscalss is not yet a script very attacked on the internet as it is wordpress or jumla.

log6555

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
So I tested this version but I had to continue using 8.0.0 with MariaDB on full equipped site as I faced with bugs with several extensions and some visual bugs though it seems a little smoother and faster. And coupled with seeing nothing really useful in this version it not the one you should move to. This is very bad because if they do modifications the same way 8.new.* should be not good for users just moved to 8.0.0 from 4.4

Valdemar999

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
So I tested this version but I had to continue using 8.0.0 with MariaDB on full equipped site as I faced with bugs with several extensions and some visual bugs though it seems a little smoother and faster. And coupled with seeing nothing really useful in this version it not the one you should move to. This is very bad because if they do modifications the same way 8.new.* should be not good for users just moved to 8.0.0 from 4.4
I agree. I downgraded to 8.0.0 too, because of lot of BUGs.

Addisson

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks, big fan of Osclass here :D Always straight forward

log6555

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I see no needs to move to modifications with bugs with lot of risks to stop a site just to have new version