V1.7 Panda Theme [v2.5.3] - Updated [06.06.20] - PS 1.7 ONLY

RTFGB

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I can't import a predefined demo... (with OneClick)
I have moved all the xml files to their supposed path in the stthemeeditor module (/config) But when I try to import one, I always endup with a 500error after an endless loop (20minutes)
+The xml files are weird they got this HUGE line with random characters after
"<module_data>" which goes on for thousands of lines until the end of the doc: (check the sample)

<module_data>YTozMDp7czoxMzoiZGlzcGxheUJhbm5lciI7YToyOntzOjEzOiJzdG5vdGlmYWN0aW9uIjtiOjE7czoxNDoic3Rub3RpZmljYXRpb24iO2E6Mjp7czo4OiJkaXNhYmxlZCI7aTowO3M6Mzoic3FsIjthOjE6e3M6MTU6InN0X25vdGlmaWNhdGlvbiI7YToxOntpOjA7YTozMzp7czoxODoiaWRfc3Rfbm90aWZpY2F0aW9uIjtzOjE6IjUiO3M6ODoidGVtcGxhdGUiO3M6M.............
OiJtb2R1bGUtc3RibG9nc2VhcmNoLWRlZmF1bHQiO3M6MTg6ImxheW91dC1sZWZ0LWNvbHVtbiI7fXM6MTQ6InNvdXJjZV9pZF9zaG9wIjtpOjM7fQ==</module_data>
</stthemeeditor>

I don't know why it does that
Is there a fix? or it's just not possible to import a demo with a nulled version?

I hope someone sees this :)

mebir.NET

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thema super... thanks...
Post automatically merged:

25pandalogo.jpg

Panda PrestaShop template – Creative Responsive PrestaShop Template
Panda template is a modern, clean and professional PrestaShop template for PrestaShop 1.6, PrestaShop 1.7 and ThirtyBees, which is one of best PrestaShop template and PrestaShop template, it comes with a huge number of useful features to make it be extremely customizable. With creative responsive design it looks stunning on all types of screens and devices. Panda template has 19+ designed homepage layouts, you can use any of them or customize them to have your unique homepage. Panda template is a truly premium PrestaShop template.
  • Best selling PrestaShop 1.6 & 1.7 template
  • Five years old template, mature & stable.
  • Free lifetime updates.
  • Regular updates.
  • Was best seller on themeforest.
- LINK TO DEMO: http://panda2.sunnytoo.com/select-demo.html

[Hidden content]
Post automatically merged:

25pandalogo.jpg

Panda PrestaShop template – Creative Responsive PrestaShop Template
Panda template is a modern, clean and professional PrestaShop template for PrestaShop 1.6, PrestaShop 1.7 and ThirtyBees, which is one of best PrestaShop template and PrestaShop template, it comes with a huge number of useful features to make it be extremely customizable. With creative responsive design it looks stunning on all types of screens and devices. Panda template has 19+ designed homepage layouts, you can use any of them or customize them to have your unique homepage. Panda template is a truly premium PrestaShop template.
  • Best selling PrestaShop 1.6 & 1.7 template
  • Five years old template, mature & stable.
  • Free lifetime updates.
  • Regular updates.
  • Was best seller on themeforest.
- LINK TO DEMO: http://panda2.sunnytoo.com/select-demo.html

[Hidden content]

@_aNoNiMo_,

Last edited: