Pike and shoot Total war

dazcmu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Spanish empire, france, england, dutch and german principalities, papal states, venice , Sweden etc etc. and of course religion, of great importance here.
The map would be the old Europe, and the campaign would be absolutely impressive, alliances and penalties for religions would be of vital importance, Catholics, Lutherans, Protestants, even Islam with the Ottomans would be possible
I imagine battles filled with the sounds of cannons and smoke, closed formations of pikes, drums and flags in the regiments. the old cannons and arquebuses made more noise than the later rifles. therefore I imagine the battles with a lot of noise and atmosphere. I think the community has been requesting this period of time for years
We could have a Total War Saga focused only on the Flanders wars or the Italian wars. Spain trying to endure its inevitable and slow decline.

There are many interesting historical periods but this one in particular I think deserves a total war title.

what do you think? I believe that lovers of historical titles should raise our voices and be heard. I'm a little sick of so much fantasy honestly.