Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Prestashop Estimated Delivery Time isn't a bad module at all

1lyRkcv.png

But... Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! :mad:

How is it possible to sale this module on Prestashop addon Marketplace for 39.99€ and make such not giving a fu... err... novice mistake !?!

The /css/ directory wasn't even present in the estimatedshippingtime/view/ directory, and instead, they put the css code, sneakily hidden in a HTML <style> Tag, right at the end of estimatedshippingtime.tpl o_O

yZurN9o.png

Now, this ugly mistake is fixed, as I have:
  • removed the css from the estimatedshippingtime.tpl
  • created a estimatedshippingtime.css file, and put it in the (new) .../view/css/ directory
  • updated the estimatedshippingtime.php to get the css from .../view/css/estimatedshippingtime.css, as it must do... normally!
Enjoy ;)

Download Estimated Delivery Time [Fixed] for PrestaShop 1.7.2 to 1.7.5x:

If you noticed it, there is [Fixed] in the title, so if you type Fixed in the Search box, and hit Enter, you will see all my fixed modules

! BIG & BOLD WARNING !

Just in case, I need inform you all that the module "Estimated Shipping Time" (even my fixed version above) will create a critical errorand will crash Prestashop 1.7.6 if you make a update without desactivate the module before make your upgrade.

The critical error is caused by something not correctly coded (again) in the admin file.

I will try to fix it when I will have some free time to give a look at it.

Last edited by a moderator:

tali656

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
There are better spanish modules than fucking Indian modules with 100 bugs... I buy a lot of modules from Knowband, FMM and more places (all Indians) and all modules are full of bugs, and I odnt understand because Indian people are very good programming.
I think all developers do the same, modules to work today, and when prestashop update, they put there are valid their modules but they dont test a shit.

All modules from prestashop addons have only 3 months updates and support and are more expensive than same module in developers web page, and in developers page some modules have livetime updates... so I dont know how people can buy modules in prestashop addons...

I forgot, thank you for that tweks!

Last edited:

Takio

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
There are better spanish modules than fucking Indian modules with 100 bugs... I buy a lot of modules from Knowband, FMM and more places (all Indians) and all modules are full of bugs, and I odnt understand because Indian people are very good programming.

All modules from prestashop addons have only 3 months updates and support and are more expensive than same module in developers web page, and in developers page some modules have livetime updates... so I dont know how people can buy modules in prestashop addons...
Thanks to appreciate what I do :)
In fact, what I do for this module is more a "correction" or a kind of "update", than a tweak... I mean, CSS must be in CSS folder, never in the TPL... it's just a basic rule :geek:

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! :mad:

How is it possible to sale this Prestashop Estimated Delivery Time module on Prestashop addon Marketplace for 39.99€ and make such not giving a fu... err... novice mistake !?!

The /css/ directory wasn't even present in the estimatedshippingtime/view/ directory, and instead, they put the css code, sneakily hidden in a HTML <style> Tag, right at the end of estimatedshippingtime.tplo_O

yZurN9o.png

Perhaps , because 4Webs is a Spanich agency, and you know, in Spain they take a nap between 2 p.m. until 5 p.m (the call that "siesta"), so my guess is that this module was finish quickly by a trainee to be in time for the siesta :unsure:

Anyway, now this ugly mistake is fixed now, as I have:
  • removed the css from the estimatedshippingtime.tpl
  • created a estimatedshippingtime.css file, and put it in the (new) estimatedshippingtime/view/css/ directory
  • updated the estimatedshippingtime.php to get the css from /view/css/ estimatedshippingtime.css, as it must do... normally!
Enjoy ;)

Download Estimated Delivery Time [Fixed] for PrestaShop 1.6/1.7:
[Hidden content]

Tip: if you noticed it, there is [Fixed] in the title, so if you write Fixed in the Search box, you will see all my fixed modules

Hola @Takio soy Español y te daré un consejo:

Nadie es perfecto y corregir un error no significa ridiculizar una costumbre o generalizar situaciones para escarnio.

Era tan sencillo como poner:

He encontrado un error y la solución es esta: ...

Solicitaré que algún Moderador o Administrador te llame al orden (y lo reclamo públicamente, no como tu, llorando a las espaldas, reclamando crédito por ...). Has quedado perfectamente retratado.

Aún y así te agradezco la corrección.

In spite of everything, thanks for the correction.

Takio

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hola @Takio soy Español y te daré un consejo:

Nadie es perfecto y corregir un error no significa ridiculizar una costumbre o generalizar situaciones para escarnio.

Era tan sencillo como poner:

He encontrado un error y la solución es esta: ...

Solicitaré que algún Moderador o Administrador te llame al orden (y lo reclamo públicamente, no como tu, llorando a las espaldas, reclamando crédito por ...). Has quedado perfectamente retratado.

Aún y así te agradezco la corrección.

In spite of everything, thanks for the correction.
I apologize if I offended you (or anyone else) with the "Siesta" part, because I won't be mean with anybody by any way.
I take good note from your advice, and follow it... this "not-so-funny" part is already removed

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
I think all developers do the same, modules to work today, and when prestashop update, they put there are valid their modules but they dont test a shit.

Totally agree.

[NOTE]

Not work for ps 1.6

pp2s.jpeg

pp1s.jpeg

Grettings.

Last edited:

Takio

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Ooops...My mistake, I make a typo in the description.

There is 2 others "shipping" modules from 4Webs on this forum wich work fine with 1.6 (and unfortunately not with 1.7)

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
I tried to change 1.7.2.0 by 1.6.1.23 but it does not work. He recognizes it but it does not work well.

We will have to use the others.

Thank you.

Takio

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
@tali656 @freiserk

I make some additional corrections and just updated the zip file to v1.0.1
Please, download it again and replace the one you downloaded yesterday

Last edited:

Takio

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
@PugnoAcciaio96 @pluto @ppp4lll

I don't get it guys... :unsure:
You wrote a post saying "thanks", but don't download the module Estimated Delivery Time Module [Fixed]... so why did you say thanks ?!?