Program PHP

mantte

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I am looking for a program in php and sql to upload the products, show prices, names etc ... and that can be installed in an online store (prestashop, etc. ..) and when adding to the cart they are included in prestashop.

All the information on the products would be in a database external to the online store. When adding to the cart, you would go to the online store.
Can someone help me find a program that allows it?
Price records, availability .. are stored in a separate MySQL database on any of your host/server.

is not embedded in the admin part of the CMS and does not make changes to its scripts (unless it is necessary for integration with the basket). The module can work as well separately, without any CMS and throwing goods into any external basket using a method, for example, POST.

Thanks in advance

aussiewarrior

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I am looking for a program in php and sql to upload the products, show prices, names etc ... and that can be installed in an online store (prestashop, etc. ..) and when adding to the cart they are included in prestashop.

All the information on the products would be in a database external to the online store. When adding to the cart, you would go to the online store.
Can someone help me find a program that allows it?
Price records, availability .. are stored in a separate MySQL database on any of your host/server.

is not embedded in the admin part of the CMS and does not make changes to its scripts (unless it is necessary for integration with the basket). The module can work as well separately, without any CMS and throwing goods into any external basket using a method, for example, POST.

Thanks in advance

Send me more information and sample files and I am happy o do this.

Yee5300

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you