v1.6-v1.7-v8x Security Pro - All in One - v8.8.17

enkichild7

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Security Pro includes a firewall (WAF), anti-DDoS, two-factor authentication, brute force protection, anti-SPAM, anti-malware, automatic backups and much more!

security-pro-all-in-one.jpg

Description

Security Pro is the industry leader in PrestaShop security modules. It is the most advanced PrestaShop security module on the market. The module will automatically scan your website for common threats. You will be alerted if any signs of a security breach are detected with the instructions to fix them. The module can add additional security layers to your PrestaShop website to benefit if someone attacks your website.

Features​

Cheap doesn't always mean bad. I spent more than two years on this project, and I want to help as many store owners as possible. You get all the security features you need in this module, and I regularly update the module.

PrestaShop is very secure. It's among the most secure content management systems available. When that is said, it's good practice to add extra layers of security. I added all these layers as features to enable them without any coding knowledge to follow best practice. Trust me — this module will save you or your webmaster months of work.

Here are what you get with Security Pro:
- Brute-force protection
- Login security and monitoring
- Notifications
- Two-factor authentication
- Server-side login
- Admin stealth login
- HTTP security headers...

Version 8.8.17 - 4/1/2023​

Minor
PrestaShop compatibility: 1.6.1.0 - 8.1.0
  • [Fix] Fix PHP 8.1 warnings

Link demo

Attachments

• v8.8.17-securitypro.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 4

skat137321

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It has already been posted

enkichild7

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It has already been posted

Sorry, I looked for him but he did not go out with the search, the moderator will erase it.

dimawn

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Please, before publishing a module, check that it has not been previously published

Ponas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Shinetech has neglected updating this app and hasn't updated it for a long time. Although maybe it's well programmed and doesn't need an update. If it's poorly programmed, it's updates every week.

Riper

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much, I was really looking for this module.

sopcoxes

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Security Pro includes a firewall (WAF), anti-DDoS, two-factor authentication, brute force protection, anti-SPAM, anti-malware, automatic backups and much more!

View attachment 121141

Description

Security Pro is the industry leader in PrestaShop security modules. It is the most advanced PrestaShop security module on the market. The module will automatically scan your website for common threats. You will be alerted if any signs of a security breach are detected with the instructions to fix them. The module can add additional security layers to your PrestaShop website to benefit if someone attacks your website.

Features​

Cheap doesn't always mean bad. I spent more than two years on this project, and I want to help as many store owners as possible. You get all the security features you need in this module, and I regularly update the module.

PrestaShop is very secure. It's among the most secure content management systems available. When that is said, it's good practice to add extra layers of security. I added all these layers as features to enable them without any coding knowledge to follow best practice. Trust me — this module will save you or your webmaster months of work.

Here are what you get with Security Pro:
- Brute-force protection
- Login security and monitoring
- Notifications
- Two-factor authentication
- Server-side login
- Admin stealth login
- HTTP security headers...

Version 8.8.17 - 4/1/2023​

Minor
PrestaShop compatibility: 1.6.1.0 - 8.1.0
  • [Fix] Fix PHP 8.1 warnings

Link demo
Thank you for sharing a great module with us!

vnyamunga

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sahring this files, i loof forward to seeing how it works

omymum

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sahring this files, i loof forward to seeing how it works