Sharing or lying having themes or plugins OSclass

the new era

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Everybody is wringing on forum "I have" but they dont share.
I think is only because they dont have it and they tray to do conversations on forum for point or for stupidity or "I am funny", "I am interesting"
If you say you have something premium please share or you just lying us.

Everybody is sharing free plugin or theme which you can download yourself from internet. What's the points to share something already free.

Please let share if you have something premium and updated , last version to be compatible with PHP 8
Internet is evolving for this reason we need last version to be more secure for website. A weaker plugin or theme is not good for website, because you will have a weake website not a strong and secured website.

Have I nice day guys.

DarKMaSk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Everybody is wringing on forum "I have" but they dont share.
I think is only because they dont have it and they tray to do conversations on forum for point or for stupidity or "I am funny", "I am interesting"
If you say you have something premium please share or you just lying us.
You are right. Everybody is running behind the 'NullCash' which is stupidity. Because of the wrong rules set for earning 'Nullcash' making this forum full of spammers, duplicate posts and junk and Admins don't care about it. I think they believe that number of posts is more important than quality posts and that's why they don't even monitor and moderate posts, which is very very wrong. They don't even come to their own forum everyday. I am telling you, this forum will not last long if this continues.
Post automatically merged:

I have some of the latest plugins which I use in my site but I will not share those here because if I share those, within minutes the spammers will download and re-upload those and it is not a mere suspicion, it has happened with me. Search for 'osclass' and look for my upload of 'Beta v.1.4.1' osclass theme. Look at the date and time of that submission. Then look at the date and submission of same 'Beta' theme by others. You will see the difference. So, I will not share those. Anyway, sorry for this long post.

Have a nice day.

Note: The creator and the Admins don't even aware of how to configure a forum correctly. A forum lives because of its users. So, user friendliness must be the first priority whereas here it is totally neglected.

Last edited:

Kandwal

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
if i need plugin from you how i can get it sir

cookie monster

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
you guys are just talking junk how do we know you are not just doing the same as every one else sad dude

Kandwal

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
i have some official one purchase it tell me how we share

Aleksandr

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Политика форума такая что нужно писать бессмысленные сообщения чтоб что то скачать. А так форум интересный и есть у него будущее

radu0507

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Unfortunately, Dark MaSk is right. I have over 30 officially downloaded themes and plugins and some of them I shared with friends via e-mail. Usually when you exchange plugins you expect to be cheated but there are also people who are correct.