Should I hire an SEO team for my small business?

zainmolina

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello. I have a small business selling wooden products like doors, wardrobes, shelves, etc. (mostly custom ones) For now, I sell it on different Social Media like Instagram and Facebook. But I would like to increase traffic to my website and start getting orders from there. My question: Is it worth hiring an SEO team or, I can handle it myself? I started reading a lot but still have many questions. Thanks in advance for all your answers.

ziomeks

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It worth because you can learn from them. They will give you access for all option and all data what they make. Your business start grow because more people know about your brand. Really you must try!

zver

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I would suggest hiring some dude on Fiverr, I don't know how many products you have in your store, but I have found that some guys there are working on optimising 100 products for $70, before you give them the products, you measure your search engine score for every one of those pages and enter rank into a spreadsheet.

jemenfou

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
How much money can you allocate to that team? I'll advise you to start by yourself just to understand what the SEO is all about. You'll hire a seo manager later on to scale.

Dhiva

XNullUser
Reaction score
Website
darumaproducciones.es
NullCash
You should think about hiring a professional seo and have them set you a strategy to follow. It will always be a good investment (if the SEO is good).

Luciamartyn

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello, in my opinion you can hire SEO guy. As an initiative hire one or two SEO persons. With time to time increase your team.