Store Manager for PrestaShop Try free Ps 8.0.1

igormarafon

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Explore the functionality of Store Manager for PrestaShop – a unique tool for managing your online store effectively. With this easy-to-use application, you get an excellent opportunity to administer categories, products, manufacturers, suppliers, customers, orders, etc. This all-in-one solution saves you 2 or more hours each day by automating and simplifying your everyday operations.
Note: Free trial version allows to check all functionality of Store Manager for PrestaShop Professional Edition for 14 days free of charge. Store Manager for PrestaShop Standard Edition has some limitations.
Explore the functionality of Store Manager for PrestaShop – a unique tool for managing your online store effectively. With this easy-to-use application, you get an excellent opportunity to administer categories, products, manufacturers, suppliers, customers, orders, etc. This all-in-one solution saves you 2 or more hours each day by automating and simplifying your everyday operations.
Note: Free trial version allows to check all functionality of Store Manager for PrestaShop Professional Edition for 14 days free of charge. Store Manager for PrestaShop Standard Edition has some limitations.
I can wait to try this tool, I want to refresh my shop design, thank you for share with us!!!!

cuttydark

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
funciona en prestashop 1.7.8 , lo estoy buscando y no lo encuentro por ninguna partee

blumd

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Muchas gracias por tu aporte, lo estaba buscando.

Arnika

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for your contribution to this community.