virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
SUMO-Subscriptions-WooCommerce-Subscription-System.jpg
SUMO Subscriptions – WooCommerce Subscription System Is one WooCommerce Subscription System plugin for Recurring Payments. It is the most comprehensive WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugin that you can use Create and sell subscription products from your existing WooCommerce Store.

SUMO Subscriptions are compatible with​

SUMO Reward Points – WooCommerce Points and Rewards System
  1. SUMO Memberships – WooCommerce Membership System
  2. SUMO Donations – WooCommerce Donation System
  3. WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart
  4. WooCommerce PayPal Payments
  5. SUMO Affiliates Pro – WordPress Affiliate Plugin

How to install SUMO Subscriptions?​

1. Download the latest version file (sumosubscriptions.zip) of SUMO Subscriptions from Codecanyon.
  2. Unzip the sumosubscriptions.zip you will find the Plugins file ie sumosubscriptions.zip.
  3. Install the latest version of SUMO Subscriptions i.e. sumosubscriptions.zip using the WordPress Dashboard.
  4. Activate Plugins.

How do I upgrade to a newer version of SUMO Subscriptions?​

If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO Subscriptions, please follow these steps.
  1. Deactivate and delete the existing instance of SUMO Subscriptions in your site.
  2. Download the latest version file (sumosubscriptions.zip) of SUMO Subscriptions from Codecanyon.
  3. Unzip sumosubscriptions.zip where you will find the Plugins file is sumosubscriptions.zip.
  4. Install the latest version of SUMO Subscriptions i.e. sumosubscriptions.zip using the WordPress Dashboard.
  5. Activate Plugins.

Please note that you will not lose any setting value, data etc by following the above steps.

Changelog:​

v14.0 on 28 May 2022
New: Multiple Reminder Emails can be sent during Overdue and Suspend Period
Tweak: Plugin Settings Revamped
Tweak: Code Optimized
Tweak: Tested with WooCommerce 6.5.1
Tweak: Tested with WordPress 6.0
Fix: Warning error in single product page
Fix: Renewal order data not showing for subscription emails in some cases
Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/sumo-subscriptions-woocommerce-subscription-system/16486054

Attachments

• sumosubscriptions_14.0.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 1

masdar

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
what is the different between this and

WooCommerce Subscriptions?​

alv83

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 64237
SUMO Subscriptions – WooCommerce Subscription System Is one WooCommerce Subscription System plugin for Recurring Payments. It is the most comprehensive WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugin that you can use Create and sell subscription products from your existing WooCommerce Store.

1. Download the latest version file (sumosubscriptions.zip) of SUMO Subscriptions from Codecanyon.
  2. Unzip the sumosubscriptions.zip you will find the Plugins file ie sumosubscriptions.zip.
  3. Install the latest version of SUMO Subscriptions i.e. sumosubscriptions.zip using the WordPress Dashboard.
  4. Activate Plugins.

If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO Subscriptions, please follow these steps.
  1. Deactivate and delete the existing instance of SUMO Subscriptions in your site.
  2. Download the latest version file (sumosubscriptions.zip) of SUMO Subscriptions from Codecanyon.
  3. Unzip sumosubscriptions.zip where you will find the Plugins file is sumosubscriptions.zip.
  4. Install the latest version of SUMO Subscriptions i.e. sumosubscriptions.zip using the WordPress Dashboard.
  5. Activate Plugins.

Please note that you will not lose any setting value, data etc by following the above steps.

Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/sumo-subscriptions-woocommerce-subscription-system/16486054
View attachment 64237

4. Activate Plugins.

5. Activate Plugins.

Thanks for posting it. I was looking for a complete solution to test before buy