XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
looks nice and clean, about ot give it a try after another one

Drz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I have been looking for this theme for a long time. I would have bought it, but I didn't know how it worked and if it was OK. Thank you for the publication.

Pricefee

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Vielen Dank, dass Sie dieses schöne Thema von Prestashop geteilt haben

umut88

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Teşekkürler Nulledfrm, şu indirme sınırınıda kadırırsanız süper olur.

tawfikpro

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
The Targat PrestaShop Multipurpose Electronics theme was created after extensive research into current website trends. The Targat layout design is a perfect match for electronic items including smartphones and digital products. Each component of the Targat theme was carefully crafted to produce a comprehensive, expert website for an electronics store. Using the Targat theme, quickly and very easily change or edit fonts and theme colors. Targat theme is additionally constructed using cutting-edge web technology and a modern, fresh style.

For more Themes or Addons Dm me:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Thank you for sharing this nice theme of prestashop
Thank you bro
The Targat PrestaShop Multipurpose Electronics theme was created after extensive research into current website trends. The Targat layout design is a perfect match for electronic items including smartphones and digital products. Each component of the Targat theme was carefully crafted to produce a comprehensive, expert website for an electronics store. Using the Targat theme, quickly and very easily change or edit fonts and theme colors. Targat theme is additionally constructed using cutting-edge web technology and a modern, fresh style.

B2b Outlet

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
works fine whit 8.1
Good topic, I was looking for something like this. Thank you

m2733g

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for sharing this great theme... I will try it with 8.1.5 and see if works fine or not