Tsunte Adsense Review: Scam or Legit, Earnings, CPM Rates, Payment Proof

Vava12

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Tsunte Adsense is very good for those who are looking to learn more about Tsunte Ads. In this review, we are going to check out many things like Scam or Legit, Ad formats, Earnings, Payments and at last my experience with this network.

Here at Shouters Planet, I have written many articles about Ad networks. Because monetization of a blog is a must.

Tsunte-Adsense.png

What is Tsunte Adsense?

Tsunte ads is an ad network founded in 2020 ( Hey very new right, but they are one of the fastest growing ad networks ). They are a combination of CPM/CPC/CPA which provides the publishers a good rate when a click turned into a conversion. Let's jump into the review without wasting a single second.

Scam or legit

Do you know, an ad network, don't get listed here if it is a scam. Because I want the satisfaction of the friendly readers. So Tsunte ads is not a scam network and it is completely a genuine ( legit ) and a paying ad network since 2020.

Signing up is very simple, simply fill the form and verify your mail and you are done.

Tsunte ads Review all sites before approving, but I think they are auto-approving blogs. Here are some requirements to join them:

1. No minimum traffic is required

2. They approve all niches including Adult and Gambling too. Tsunte ads approve blogs as long as they are legal. Illegal blogs aren't approved.

These are the requirements to join Tsunte ads.

Ad Formats

Tsunte ads is using CPM/CPC to pay for their publishers. They also offer a large number of ad formats. You can use the ad format which you like. Here are some ad formats :

Banner ads: These are just normal banner ads like all other ad networks like Adsense.

Popup ads: This format is very good but not recommended by me. Using popup's irritates users and he/she will never visit your blog again.

These are the ad formats which are offered by Tsunte ads

Payments

Tsunte ads is one of the best ad networks which have a very low minimum payout. Because all you need is $100 to withdraw your payments to Paypal account. They also offer payments via Bank Wire and Cheque too.

Name: Tsunte adsense

Ad types: CPM/CPC

Ad formats: Banner and Popup

Min. Payout: $100

Payment methods: Paypal, Payza, Wire, Cheque

Click on the above link and join it.

e.yslkya58

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you

Jons29

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Dont even bother wasting time on this network.
its down