What are the limits in terms of size for the uploads or where can we host the content to share it?

Phenotype

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi everyone! I love the sharing is caring ethos and I am willing to share my huge 8tb stash of Graphics, Themes, Addons, Software (old goldies like f0zi), PDFs, etc

So, I am starting to sort out everything and will be start creating the threads to share it all with everyone, but I have to ask what are the limits of size/upload counts?

Does the site here host it when you create the thread and upload it or do we have to host it elsewhere and share the link?

What I have seen so far is that the site hosts and provides a direct download, but I am not sure what the limit of sizes are or if we have a certain amount of storage we can use to upload.

Thanks and stay tuned for my uploads <3
Post automatically merged:

Hi, sorry to ask again, but can someone help and tell me the limitations of the number and sizes of uploads we can do?

Last edited:

Phenotype

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Does anyone still have any information on this? I would like to start sharing but before I transfer files I need to know if I need to self host or it can be hosted here.

raptik

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Great addon. Updated version is already out.

kitza

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Not sure if you can upload directly here but you can use uploadboy.com, google.com/drive/ or mega.nz they all give you a good amount of space

casti

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Not sure if you can upload directly here but you can use uploadboy.com, google.com/drive/ or mega.nz they all give you a good amount of space