What do u think: Age of Empires vs Warcraft 3

crossoverride

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos is a high fantasy real-time strategy computer video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment released in July 2002. It is the second sequel to Warcraft: Orcs & Humans, after Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness, the third game set in the Warcraft fictional universe, and the first to be rendered in three dimensions. An expansion pack, The Frozen Throne, was released in July 2003. Warcraft III is set several years after the events of Warcraft II, and tells the story of the Burning Legion's attempt to conquer the fictional world of Azeroth with the help of an army of the Undead, led by fallen paladin Arthas Menethil. It chronicles the combined efforts of the Human Alliance, Orcish Horde, and Night Elves to stop them before they can corrupt the World Tree.

Age of Empires is a series of historical real-time strategy video games, originally developed by Ensemble Studios and published by Xbox Game Studios. The first game was Age of Empires, released in 1997. Nine total games within the series have been released so far as of 28 October 2021.

What u Would choose or maybe u have other favourite one?

ciko3650

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
my first games were Age of Empires ,, in the year 2000 + - when I had my first PC. It was and is the best strategy game for me. Warcraft never interested me the same way the movie did

LittleCatDog

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I grew up on Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos / Frozen Throne and Age of Empires, both great series!