What does ChatGpt means for your business?

Makman

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
How chatgpt can be related with ecommerce? What can it do in this area?

I thought it was more about pure content for blogs, news...

dimitriss

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It can help pm ecommerce, from the view of Content.. eg help writing product descriptions.

On some tests i did, I gave him 2-3 key-bullet points about a product, and it wrote a pretty descent promo text for it.

DAZZ82

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
avez-vous des idées d'intégration?

zazajoj

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I have a great help in business with this application, in general anyone who has a business, especially if it is an online business like mine, I have employees who communicate with customers and for all I can not keep track and with ChatGpt I found an excellent site where I learned about the application which allows me to read the correspondence of my employees with clients.

alikaka

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I have a great help in business with this application, in general anyone who has a business, especially if it is an online business like mine, I have employees who communicate with customers and for all I can not keep track and with ChatGpt I found an excellent site where I learned about the application which allows me to read the correspondence of my employees with clients.
Wow that's cool, an app like this can be used as a lot of functionality in many areas, even in your personal life when you need to find out who your significant other is communicating with. In business this is certainly a cool idea, I saw about such an application here https://celltrackingapps.com/enter-cell-number-read-texts-free-without-installing-on-target-phone/ there is a lot of interesting information about what it can do and how to use it correctly.