What should I do when my ad is not converting?

vongan93

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello everyone. I just ran an ad campaign with a budget of $100, I had 160 store visits but not a single conversion. Should I stop or continue to spend money to run it?

antonio92

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello, it depends, what kind of product are you selling. If its very expensive, 160 visits without conversion is not so much. The first thing you should do is to work with your page speed loading, check your prices, copywriting, images quality, and all the UX/UI side of your Shop.

vongan93

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello, it depends, what kind of product are you selling. If its very expensive, 160 visits without conversion is not so much. The first thing you should do is to work with your page speed loading, check your prices, copywriting, images quality, and all the UX/UI side of your Shop.
Yes, the product i sell costs about 55$, to be honest it is a bit above market price,but i want a profit when i sell it,and i also include shipping fee in the selling price(supply) free shipping). My website isn't very fast either, but I asked shopify to check it and they said my store is about the same speed as other regular stores, so I don't think the speed is anything to worry about. By the way, can you be more specific about copywriting? What part of the store does it belong to and how does it affect sales?