Where to upload large files over 200mb to be shared here?

Phenotype

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi, where can I upload the large files to be able to be shared here and how can I hide the link and only show it if the thread is liked?

Thanks!

Root

System Boss
Staff member
Big Boss
Reaction score
NullCash

Phenotype

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi and thanks but what I mean also is how to share those links so people can like the thread as well instead of just clicking the link.

I have a lot of stuff I want to share!

Koelio

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You can also use wetransfer if you want the files to be deleted after a couple of days

DarKMaSk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi, where can I upload the large files to be able to be shared here and how can I hide the link and only show it if the thread is liked?

Thanks!
Send.cm . I have an account there. The free account is enough and 200MB is not at all a 'large' file and they generally ignore DMCA as it seems. 1.5GB is. So.... you can understand.

kitza

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
very useful info I was wondering about where to upload files too, but how to hide the link and only show it if the thread is liked? is it done automatically or do I have to do something on my end?

reg

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Thanks!
with yankdesc i think is is good need to try

john12csd

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
También puede usar wetransfer si desea que los archivos se eliminen después de un par de días