Which is the best prestashop module for one page checkout ?

rares3k

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I saw multiple modules for one-page checkout but I don't know what is the best for the Prestashop 1.7.

morfy4

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
PS 1.7 built-in checkout is pretty good

hjefferyt+rqlrn

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I saw multiple modules for one-page checkout but I don't know what is the best for the Prestashop 1.7.

olivia89

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
i like one page checkout it's the only one who never give me a problem with payment method module

tomss

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
PS 1.7 built-in checkout is pretty good
thx

zoubida123

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
"One page checkout prestashop" is quite good. You can find it here.

wemobiles

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
PrestaShop modules offer one-page checkout functionality. Keep in mind that new modules may have been developed since then, and it's always a good idea to check for the latest reviews and features. Here are a couple of PrestaShop one-page checkout modules that were well-regarded:

1. One Page Checkout by PrestaShop:
    • PrestaShop itself offers a One Page Checkout module that simplifies the checkout process by combining all steps into one page. It includes features such as address autocomplete, guest checkout, and customization options.
  2. Knowband - One Page Supercheckout:
    • Knowband's One Page Supercheckout is a popular module that streamlines the checkout process into a single page. It offers a responsive design, guest checkout, social login options, and various customization settings.
Before choosing a module, consider the following factors:

• Compatibility: Ensure that the module is compatible with your PrestaShop version.
  • Features: Review the features offered by the module and ensure they meet your specific requirements. Look for features such as guest checkout, address auto-fill, and customization options.
  • User Reviews: Check user reviews and ratings for the module to get an idea of user satisfaction and potential issues.
  • Support and Updates: Ensure that the module is well-supported and receives regular updates. This is important for compatibility with future PrestaShop versions and to address any security concerns.
  • Demo or Trial: Some module developers offer demos or trials. Take advantage of these to test the functionality and see if it meets your expectations.
Always check the official PrestaShop Addons marketplace or the developer's website for the latest information and options. Additionally, consider reaching out to the PrestaShop community or forums for recommendations based on the most recent developments.

Devil123

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
If you want most customizable OPC then Knowband for sure, used it for multiple projects, never failed me