XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
to be honest i didnt tried yet

Creepshow

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I've been using Magento since the first beta of the first version (Magento 1.0). Back then when it was released I had several websites using osCommerce. A lot of websites were using osCommerce. I was a complete fan from the very begining because it was really more powerfull than all ecommerce scripts we had back then. We are in 2022 and Magento 2 is still the most powerfull ecommerce script available. Version 2.4.4 which will be released next month (March 8) looks very promissing.

Shopify is also great but it's hosted so you have no real control which is annoying if you like to customize a lot.

ugriecu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
actually is the best, for scalable site commerce, see integration with aws for high performance

drkdeath5000

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Worked with magento 1 from the begining always happy with it easy to develop etc. Was somewhat hesitant to jump on magento 2 (lots of problems early on) but i'm here now albeit very late to the party. Its kind of annoying to work with but once you get around the quirks its not too bad somewhat similar to M1 and i'm moderately happy with it as a platform. Its not like theres really anything that compares even if you consider prestashop as an alternative its not as open as magento you can pretty much make anything work on magento not so much other platforms.

soda

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I think now the new version of magento 2.4 is more and more complicated. I spent hours for a fresh install on the server, but always problems.
we changed to prestashop now.

zyhivan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing it, Thank you so much! Thank you so much!