Why do startups prefer white label bitcoin exchange?

Gwen_Adele

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Crypto exchange is one of the most profitable businesses in the crypto space. Nowadays many startups want to develop a crypto exchange and make an enormous amount of profits. But they are making one big mistake. This means that they are spending a lot of money and time developing crypto exchange software. Can’t catch my point? I’ll explain briefly. There are two types of developing ways, which are

• Scratch
  • White label

Developing from scratch is the process of developing a crypto exchange platform from the base. Choosing the right technology, features, and other aspects is the decision of the entrepreneur. The cost to develop a crypto exchange from scratch may go higher than the white label crypto exchange cost. With all the essential features implemented, the cost could go around $50k-$100k. On the other hand, developing from scratch helps you start a crypto exchange with unique features.

White label bitcoin exchange software is a ready-made software that comes with all the essential features which are needed for the cryptocurrency exchange business. Startups can launch a crypto exchange platform just by making some customizations to the software. Using a white label crypto exchange software could be a cost-effective way and the development time will be less. The cost ranges from $6k to 12k to develop a crypto exchange using a white label bitcoin exchange software.

Startups can launch a crypto exchange using a white label bitcoin exchange within a short span and the development cost is also so affordable. When software providers are capable of providing white label bitcoin exchange software that is bug-free with quality architecture frames, why would a startup want to develop from scratch and waste their money? Thus, many emerging and established startups prefer white-label bitcoin exchange software for starting an exchange business.

I hope you got clarity by reading the above information. Along with these information, It have lots of benefits that you should have to know more.

Click here to know → Top 10 essential things to know about White Labe Bitcoin Exchange Software